MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona Cardinals vs New England Patriots Offense Machine At Home

After last week#1 winning the Arizona game and losing Raiders at home on my press,I really did my homework on this game I'm going against my betting thrend this week folks.. I love this game as a lock and can't pass this bet up.Patriots have an elite offense they just don’t act like it.Tom Brady spread the ball around in a 23 for 31, 236-yard day with two touchdown passes and running back Stevan Ridley emerged as an offensive star with 125 yards rushing and a touchdown.The defense held Tennessee to just 284 total yards and forced .Ridley is going to at least accumulate 1200 yards the season and he will set up the play action for Brady and allow him to play under center which is when Brady is at his best.The O-line wasn’t as bad as most make them out to be giving up only 3-4 pressures and 1 sack.The Patriots have a top 3 redzone offense of all time and if they get to the 10 yard line then is almost a guarantee that 7 points are going up on the board.Their O this season is going to look like clock work this season. Why score 50 points from shot gun when you can run and kill clock,hold the opposing offense to 20 points or less,and still put up 30-35 points?Not only do the Patriots have what I believe to be a clear advantage on both sides of the ball,this game falls into a situation that rarely loses.Anytime you have a home favorite that out-gained opponents by 4 or more points/game the previous season,who just scored 30 or more in their last game,you load up on the home team! It's 36-9 (80%) since1983.
    -13 1/2 or -14 or even -15 points won't matter in this game.After going back and forth between John Skelton and Kevin Kolb last season and this preseason, it looks like it may be Kolb’s turn to carry the baton. The former Philadelphia Eagle relieved an injured Skelton last week against Seattle and had a masterful 6/8 drive for 66 yards passing and a touchdown to give Arizona the lead that it would hold on to in a 20-16 home upset over Seattle as a 3-point underdog.With Skelton likely out for the next couple of weeks, Kolb is set to start in New England on Sunday.
    Does it really matter who is starting at quarterback for Arizona???/ LOL LOL... This New England Patriots', and it is difficult to see the Cardinals being able to do anything to stop it or keep up with it.Other key trends favoring New England. The Patriots are 23-8-1 ATS in their last 32 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game, while the Cardinals are just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games vs.a team with a winning home record. MY BET NEW ENGLAND!-13 1/2 by no means is this trap a bet? [I think New England will win by 3 touchdowns or more]you can take that to the bank///I'am not greedy just need'ee folks LOL LOL
    Points Awarded:

face gave MR.HARRYtheHAT 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tunwno
    tunwno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

So you're saying if you tease NE down to -3 is a lock?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I THINK IT'S A LOCK WITH OUT A TEASE TUNWNO -13 1/2 OR -14 AND THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD & GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK TUNWNO

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Not on this game, but one helluva write-up. GL

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Nice write up as always Harry!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Looks solid. Even AZ isn't sold on Kolb, if Skeleton was starting last week.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS HITMAN AND VERY GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS & BETS THIS WEEK

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

I think the ml is a lock. Using it to end a 9 team parlay

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Brady is leading one of the NFL's most formidable offenses again.He was 23 of 31 for 236 yards without an interception and threw touchdowns to star tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez, although the surprising star of the offense was Stevan Ridley.New England won on road against Tennessee 34-13.Playing at home for the season opener against Arzonia,will be like New England playing against a pop Warner Team./lolol with big blow-out game, the -14 1/2 or even -15 points to give up is a joke !!!! My option they will be leading with the spread at half-time...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I wouldn't lay the heavy juice on New England this time.
    It's only September, it's warm weather here, very nice.
    Kolb is gonna be a factor against the weak Pats backfield.
    Cardinals could get a garbage-time TD just to cover.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

They kept Tenn last week to only 13 points in whole game, secondary and safety's played superbly against pass rush, give credit where credit deserves Snowball !!!! Very good luck to you this week on your pick s& season too!!! Snowball

hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Arizona is the pick +14 they are a solid team not given credit . When some one got somethinf to prove they play there best kevin kolb will keep it close