wallstreet pig
    wallstreet pig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

NFL: 9/16 ONE GOY, ONE BEST BET and ONE TEASER LOCK!!!!

Okay guys, first NFL post and Im sure to make it count! I expect to go 3-0 with this card!

Sunday 9/16:

1PM EST: NY GIANTS-7 (extra time to prepare after playing opening day on wed last wk and tampa blew their load vs sluggish carolina only cuz carolina practiced all week away from home because of democratic convention. NYG statement game here. BLOWOUT!!

4PM EST: WASHINGTON REDSKINS-2.5 GOY (RG3 dominated the Saints in Super Dome last week and now will have a much easier time against the hapless Rams in their dome. Absolutely LOVE this play!! Rams battling alot of injuries on the OL and Bradford will be running for his life
    2 6pt team teaser LOCK: Cincy Bengals Pk/SD Chargers Pk should be easy $$$$

wallstreet pig

here is my pennystock makeup winner. Again, dont see any financial section so posting this under these plays.

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/LDPP/quote
    LDPP.0035 buy entry price and we wont sell till monday is over. Should be up at least 200% by time we sell. Play at own risk, but this is redemption for my first pick yesterday being a little bit of a clunker with small loss. Im nailing this one today and going to make it all back and then DOUBLE!!! Revenge is mine wallstreet!!!

wallstreet pig

Buy in entry price guys is .0015, sorry for typo, .0015 and I expect it to go up huge today!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lambs defense is much much better than Saints d (stl d will prob end up in top ten and it seems no one realizes how many improvements they made on that side of ball)...dont disagree that bradford be "running for his life" cause rams oline is terrible and think starting center out..rg3 will struggle in this gm tho you can bank on that, that short passing bs be blanketed and fisher will scheme to make rg3 uncomfortable to say the least, Lambs O is so bad tho you still might get the W, personally lean under, looking if i think stl can score enough to win (20 i think will do it)...

TB underrated imho and nyg is nothing more than a avg team at home in the reg season, gun to head id take 7 or better and watch eli play sluggish for 3 qtrs then attempt a comeback in 4th and prob not cover, so many holes in nyg secondary, not to mention they can be run on..luv tb coach, like what they added to a already solid team that needed direction, not a team im trying to bet against anytime soon... that said there were def holes in secondary in that tb gm, i think nyg should have some success with Bennett as it looked to me watching the car gm that olsen was open quite a bit..

teaser looks solid but hell when dont a teaser look solid????

just some thoughts, but ive been way wrong before...BOL
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-14-12 at 09:00 AM.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

who the f#%k are you? marc lawrence's stepson? GOY? LOL!!!

wallstreet pig

Yes. He married my mother after she divorced. They met in Cincy at a Bengals game. They officially married a couple months later and now I am his step son.

wallstreet pig

My bad chopper..didnt mean to be a wiseass. You are right, shouldnt label anything GOY, especially in this volatile industry when anything can happen on any given sunday

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I wouldn't trust those Chargers who basically only scored off of turnovers. And Rivers is interception prone. The Chargers are too inconsistent and shaky for me to play on and against them. But the rest of your picks I love them.

wallstreet pig

Adding, Tenn/SD Under 43