ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

Best play This sunday

So far im 4-6 this NFL season after just winning this packers game and now ive doubled my bankroll which only started at $250 but i havent had to deposit anymore and thats always a good thing in my mind.

I think oakland moneyline at -130 against a terrible miami team is the play. I know oakland didnt look so hot monday night but i think they'll fix the special teams errors and if you take those away they werent so bad.

Whats your guys best pick this sunday i like being up money so i figured id ask for some opinions.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

I like Oakland a lot...... But why ML them? Are they not -1

Oakland -1
    Boys -3
    Loving Ravens +2 but something is fishy there

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

Watch out the browns always play the eagles tough i remember that game screwing me over last year so i stayed away from it the other week... thank god. I think the eagles turn it around this week against balt but im not going to bet that game.

my only 2 losses are The bengals and steelers moneyline from last week but they were both my smallest plays.
    This week a lot of people will think im stupid but i kind of like Detroit ML +260 if i win early sunday i might make a small wager on that game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Buyer beware is all I'm gonna say as a die-hard fan. My boys struggle big time when flying out East and always seem to disappoint. Raiders are the better team here but they scare me when going East. If Moore or Criner return that will help so look out for that. Gl