Starting Bankroll: $2,000
    Bankroll at $1,985
    1 Unit = $100
    Week #1: -0.15U
    -
    NFL 2012-13 - Episode 1: A New Hope
    Overall: -0.15U

Week 2 Plays:

Greenbay Packers ML -235 for 1U. (Screenshot posted, late play.)
    Very close game to call, I just had to take the Packers at home. I can't see Aaron Rodgers and company losing 2 in a row at home, the first 2 games of the season.

Ignore the College Football play, I do not count those in this thread. I was unable to post earlier as I was busy and made the bet just in time... I am using this thread to keep track of my own plays... feel free to fade/follow/etc in the future. I am generally very successful in Football each season, but don't take my word for it.

Will update this thread in the next few days with Sunday's picks.

Good luck everyone.
    Attached Images  

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Well those were easier than expected...

Still looking at Sunday's card... some of them look so easy and square that you know its a trap... while others are blatant coin flips. This is going to be a rough week.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Currently at +0.85U on the season, +1U on the week.

Early Games:

New York Giants (-350) ML to win 0.5U

Giants are at home coming off a loss... they are still the defending Superbowl Champions. The Bucs had a good game against a turn over filled team that could not run the ball... they will lose here.

New York Giants -7 to win 0.5U
    Confident in them winning, spreads are always harder to call, but I will also lay a half unit on them covering. I am seeing at least a 2 touchdown-type win.

Philadelphia Eagles -2 (-105) to win 0.5U

Baltimore Ravens coming off a big win, expect public to pound this. However, Baltimore Ravens are weird when playing away, the Eagles are still always dangerous despite random and poor performances, and I think they will win convincingly.

Indianapolis Colts +3 to win 0.25U
    Home crowd will be buzzing for Andrew Luck... dangerous game because of Adrian Peterson and a Vikings defense that sometimes shows up. Hopefully Andrew Luck will show why he was drafted #1 after a mediocre/poor start for the #1 pick, small play.

Carolina Panthers +3 (-115) to win 0.5U

Carolina Panthers at home, still possesses a dangerous offense, and there are many question marks surrounding the Saints. This is a very tricky game, and I just feel like this game reeks trap for those on the Saints.

Kansas City Chiefs +3 (-105) to win 0.25U
    Kansas City Chiefs traditionally does poorly against the Bills, but they also have a lot of people they didn't have last year. While Kansas will be playing in Buffalo, I think they penetrate the swiss-cheese like defense of the Bills, and hold up tough defensively. Small play.

Oakland Raiders -1 to win 0.25U
    Hard game to handicap because of the uncertainty over the ability of Miami's Quarterback. Oakland Raiders are coming off an emotional MNF loss, traveling across the country, but I think the experience of Palmer, the ability of McFadden, and a strong defensive stand will give them the W, small play.

4 Team 13 Point Teaser (-140) to win 1U
    New York Giants +6
    New England Patriots -0.5
    Cincinnati Bengals +6
    Houston Texans +6.5

A little nervous because I have a bit more than usual riding on the Giants winning... hoping they do, but anything can happen as we all know.

Will keep you guys updated throughout for halftime/afternoon games... GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 09-16-12 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Write-ups added.