Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

DONKWIN'S Thursday Night NFL Play

I'm not doing a season thread this year but will be posting some spot plays that I like..

As I was looking at this game I paused and thought to myself.. "Wait... What?.......... Really?"

I'm busy today so I'm just gonna cut to the Chase..

Bears Team Total Over 22.5 (-117)

With the spot plays I post, they will all likely be large, and I will try to include write ups.. Like I said, I'm busy today, but to keep it short:

Loving the Bears offense this year.. Been saying for a while, breakout year for Cutler.. His Vegas total was 23.5 passing TDs.. I see 30+.. Went to pound that Over prop on 5Dimes a day late, it was gone the next morning I woke up. Really pissed. Anyways, Love the offense this year. Best in decades for Chicago. Packers defense is bad. 28th against the pass last year, won't be much better this year.. Marshall is too big for GB CB's, I LOVE Alshon Jeffery, too. Had Bears TT Over last week, and even with a horrible start, they put up 41 easy.. Divisional grind game, yes.. But I think they get this over with barely a sweat if any..

Call this one a DONK play.. Let's cash it!

Also note.. I'm from Chicago and have a good feel for the team, and I actually usually think we're overrated and not as good as our record/expectations in past years, so me actually buying into this team for real is saying something. This offense is legit. Hopefully they play like it tonight.

BEAR DOWN!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Over at the medicine shoppe too i see

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Over at the medicine shoppe too i see
    Yup, posted there much earlier. Almost forgot to post it over here.. 2 very different sites and I'm over there more often.

GL to all tonight.