R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bookie nutcrackers (NFL, NCAA football 2012)

Bears +5 1x
    2t tease Bears +11 .. un57 .5x

Bears are simply the better squad here. Don't look in the rear view to 2011 records because Chicago is gonna win this div. in 2012. For tonight's matchup the Packers simply have no run game, an average at best o-line, and probably missing their best receiver. Going up against the best defense in the B.B. division the Bears will be physical tonight get after Rodgers and force the short pass that they will be all over. Chicago can kill on offense through the air or on the ground and now feature a 2 back threat with Forte and Bush. The Bears receivers will make some big plays tonight but I expect Chicago to feature the run as well and pound the G.B. front 7. Bears offense's one fear is protecting Cutler with their suspect line but on the flip-side G.B. presents no real pass rush threat. Tonight I will simply play the better team and take the pts. and think Chicago should even pull out the win s/u. GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Tough loss for the Bears to start the year but I will rebound today!

Results week 1= 0-1 (straight bets)
    Teasers = 0-1
    Down 1.5 units

Plays for week 2

Philly -2 = 1x
    Jags +7.5 = 1x

Will have a couple more at least later!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Cowpokes -3 and Jets +5.5 .... 1x each

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukk need to start betting with my heart instead of my head and trying to be so fukkin sharp I guess.

Niners -6.5 1x
    Niners un 46 1x
    Niners -.5 and un 52 2t tease 1x

GL everyone... go Niners and defense!! Detroit wont score over 13 in this one tops!

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Cowpokes -3 and Jets +5.5 .... 1x each

LOL...your picks are like your RAIDERS UTTER DOG SHIT.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And where is your picks Donkey? Oh yeah you never make any!! Nuff said punk now get a life kid!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Actually had 46.5 for total and won wooo hooo! My cousin called it in and I went off the # he gave at first on the sheet of 46. Line moved and we got a hook in our favor thank god! Wont count the total towards thread record though since I posted 46. Called that game to a tee though and if that 4th and 4 does not convert the lions dont get a "garbage" td to even make it close! B.T.W. once again go fukk yourself Donkey your an idiot!

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Actually had 46.5 for total and won wooo hooo! My cousin called it in and I went off the # he gave at first on the sheet of 46. Line moved and we got a hook in our favor thank god! Wont count the total towards thread record though since I posted 46. Called that game to a tee though and if that 4th and 4 does not convert the lions dont get a "garbage" td to even make it close! B.T.W. once again go fukk yourself Donkey your an idiot!
    LMAO your as bad as that other piece of shit. Now its 46.5 sure guy.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Said it would not count toward my record idiot! That's why people on sbr respect me and not you! I always tell the truth, keep a straight record, and actually post picks instead of just being a shit talking troll. Anyway I will run the #'s tomorrow and figure the juice in to get my final y.t.d. record updated.. im drunk. And oh yeah go fukk yourself again donkey and get to bed like momma said you got school in the morning.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Updated record with juice

Straight picks 1-5
    Teases 1-1
    Down 3 units y.t.d.

Plays for Monday 9/17
    Donkos +3 =1x
    2t tease Donkos +9 & ov 44 = 1x

GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sorry down 4 units y.t.d. not counting the un last night since I posted 46!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Tough start for Donkos and could not climb outta the hole. Oh well broke even my local does 6 pt. teases only and they pay as follows 2t= +110, 3t = +180, 4t = +300, 5t = +500, 6t = +700 ...fyi!

Y.t.d. = 1-6 ugggh (gonna turn this ship around)
    Teases = 2-1
    Units -4 y.t.d. (unit size is $50 and doing 1x each for now f.y.i)

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not much time but pretty simple for me... fade the road team on a short week and G-men too beat up and already struggling this year i un 49.5 = 1x and Panthers -1.5 1x. Gl everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukkin Giants are so frustrating! Never can get a handle on this stupid team because their is no consistency ever. Got several key guys out, defense is sketchy at best, and playing on the road with hardly any prep time and put up 33 while surrending 7 Oh well un hit and just lost a squeeze of juice tonight. I really thought this was gonna be like a 24-14 type game to Carolina.. oh well back to the grind! Went to a show tonight and didnt even bother to check score till late and boy was I surprised with a 26-7 Giants lead late in 3rd and just started hoping for the un to at least hold up at that point lol! Fukk you Giants! Be one or the other more consistently please this flip flop shit is too crazy and making it hard for us gamblers

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Y.T.D. 2-7
    Teases 2-1
    Units -4.1

Friday night backing Baylor -7 = 1x

GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukkin picks killin Baylor or we have a whole different game right now

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Baylor sloppy as a $5 whore in 1h with the picks and that last possesion of half otherwise this would be more one sided. Lets come out strong in 2h guys and swat these flys

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well after getting dikked over all night long its fitting to get hit in the ass by a meaningless garbage td. Fukk u baylor it should never had come to that!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Y.T.D. = 2-8 (GOOD FUKKIN GOD CAN I GET A BREAK!)
    Teases = 2-1
    Units = - 5.2

Alright time to shake off the bad beat from last night these things happen.

Temple +7.5 = 1x
    Utah + 7 = 1.5x
    U.S.C. -15 = 1x
    Troy -1.5 = 1.5x
    Cuse pick'em = 1x

GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Colorado St +12.5 = 1.5x
    Zona St. -7 = 1.5x
    2t tease Usc -9/ Hawaii +13.5 = 1x
    2t tease Zona st -1/ Colorado st +18.5 = 1x
    2t tease F.S.U. -8.5/ Fukin Irish even = 1x

GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

B.T.W. Utah bet is void I had it written down then changed it to Zona st. Never placed a bet on Utah sorry for confusion!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Alright had a great day in ncaa football to get me out of the mud for the year and into the green for the week so far! Gonna keep this moving forward these next 2 days in pro ball.

Results for 9/22
    Straight bets = 4-2
    Teases = 2-1
    Units = + 5.2

Y.T.D. Record
    Straight bets = 6-10
    Teases = 4-2
    Units = even

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Frisco un 43 = 1x
    Lions ov 47 =1x
    Jets -2.5 = 1x
    2t tease Aints -3/ 9ers -1 = 1.5x

GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Rough start to the day 9er defense takes day off and the Jets bring Shebow in and don't even utilize hime correctly. Why was Sanchize in the fukkin game 1st and goal from the 3 to throw a pick???? That's Timays spot all day and resulted in a 14 pt swing most likely!

Donkos +2
    3t tease Donkos +8, Cards +9.5, Ravens +3.5 (I know crossing the zero is a big no but IF Pats pull this out they squeek by than 3 or less)

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

1x each above for some reason it's not letting me edit!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Good day so far with teaser pending. Go Balty and Niner/Aints go fukk your selves!! Aints are officially toe-tagged after today. If you cannot get it up to beat the Queefs in your own house with that offense then it's over. Nola.... r.i.p.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Won't count toward thread record b.t.w. for any dumbasses that wanna question my late post. But I did a 2t tease Pats +9 and un 55 = 1x and took the un 49 1x. Anyone who knows me should know I keep an honest straight thread and this will NOT count towards record no matter the outcome. Sorry I was busy celebrating the big win and forgot to post... but did call the bookie lol!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fukk some of these "tough" defenses forgot to bring their lunch boxes today. Hit a motherfukker, protect this house, nobody gets out alive, this is what weeeeee plaaaay for!!!!! What happened cu*ts? Yeah talkin to you 9ers, Ravens!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well fukk the un not hitting in late game cost me big winnings today like I said the wins are not recorded and neither are the losses if I post late or after a game to keep the thread in good form without being questioned and hounded. Had a few big upsets today at least my boys were one of them hope most everyone made out good with the books!

Results 9/23 =
    S/U= 3-1
    Teases= 1-1
    Units = +2.05

Y.T.D.
    S/U= 9-11
    Teases=5-3
    Units= +2.05

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Game is a little tough to call but I'm gonna be a "square" tonight I guess! Not sold on Pack defense I think they still struggle a bit and Seattle can get 20/23 of them in the end it won't be enough I dont think to keep up. Just got final word on espn that Jennings will be playing to make me even more confident here. I really think the better more "desperate" if you will team wins here tonight to avoid the 1-2 start. GL everyone!

Pack -3.5 = 1x
    Ov 46 = .5x

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Another reason I lean to the ov is the zebras. I know everyone is bi*ching and it sounds like a broken record but they truly do stink! Just last night they blew their whistles enough that lead to 13 1st downs!!! Hard to bet un's ecs in these primetime games when officials are making terrible calls mostly in secondary to extend drives. Certainly not doing the defenses any favors!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I've had many bad beats but this might just be at or def. near the top of the heap. Total b.s. I'm pissed but all I can do is bend over and take the dry fukk like everyother Packer player, coach, fan, gambler. There is NO argument to be made hear G.B. won that game and if I was a fan it would really be unbearable. Imagine if this shit were to happen in late Dec. or Jan?? Shit would really hit the fan this may still end up costing G.B. down the line. Unfukking real NFL you owe us all for this so make this fukkin deal happen now please!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Was holding off to update for a miracle that never came lol. Fukkin joke that game was but time to move on!

Results = 9/24 = 0-2
    Units = - 1.65

Y.T.D.
    S/U record = 9-13
    Teases = 5-3
    Units = +.40 woo hoo!

Despite the hose job last night I climbed outta the mud this weekend for the year. Hope for even better results this weekend!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I see lots of running tonight and some defense on both sides. Ravens win 20-13 type game IF Brownstains can protect the football. If not this could be ugly in the 30-9 type game. Either way it stays un I believe so just gonna do a small "action" play on the un. GL everyone!

Browns/ Ravens un 43.5 = .5x

Leans for college WASH +7 and un 49

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I played scared tonight which did not cost me money but did not make me much either. Would have gone 3-0 tonight if I did'nt play scared... wait make that 4-0 cause I felt Browns were the plat as well. Scared money makes no money! Or in my case very little.

Results 9/27 = 1-0
    Units = +.5

Y.T.D.
    S/U = 10-13
    Teases = 5-3
    Units = + .90

123 Last