BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Without jennings it will stall the offense a bit, hes a big contributor

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books don't want no parts of da bears action,ATS or ML..................

theHoneyBadger
    theHoneyBadger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 774

week 1 over reaction = anyone who is saying alshon jeffrey is one of the big reasons why the bears are elite...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

When squares like Lakerboy, Brock Landers and Greeny from ESPN are on the Bears.

Your Packers bet became a strong lock.
    Last edited by GunShard; 09-13-12 at 09:54 PM.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Divisional game....Jennings out for GB...Chi has a great running + passing game and taking +6 ?

Chicago for me in this one

My only fear is that we've seen Cutler throw way to many INT's when the pressure is on him. I don't see that happening with the GB D at this point but we'll know how his O line sees things in the first quarter

Good luck in your plays

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

square plays this week are:
    Saints -2.5
    Redskins -2.5
    Seahawks +3
    Ravens +1
    Lions +7
    Broncos +3

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did the Slackers do in the Playoffs last year without Jennings? Thursday night games usually go under. Slackers D looks old and slow. Dog and Under.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Yes Rodgers is better than Cutler but once you double Matthews nobody gets near the QB for GB. Plus Chicago picked up Michael Bush to move the pile....compare him to Cedric fumble Benson....who completely sucks. The Bears defense is getting old and they're not great either but Chicago is better all the way around except for Rodgers, Matthews, and Woodson. 27-26 Green Bay in a thriller...Bears +6 for me!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by theHoneyBadger View Post
    week 1 over reaction = anyone who is saying alshon jeffrey is one of the big reasons why the bears are elite...
    He is one of the reasons, and he didn't even have that good of a good game in Week 1. He won't put up huge numbers though because he's a rookie and part of a group that will catch a lot. But Marshall/Jefferey vs. RWilliams/JKnox is the main reason the Bears will be so much better on offense.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

5 dimes down to bears +5 -110

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Let's get this $

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Classic JJ misdirection thread

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Lots of great information in this thread! (lol Packer D or corners are old - sheesh, do you even watch football? haha)

I have no action on the game - I got too emotionally connected to the game, so I'm out.
    The Bears were the best or 2nd best team in the NFC EASY last year when Cutler got hurt, in spite of a bottom 10 O Line. Add in Marshall and move Earl Bennett (who is solid) down the depth chart? Now they have strong receiving corps.
    What they still lack is an O Line. The game Sunday did change for them when Freeney got injured, obviously... And it went from a ballgame to a blowout.

Only way the Packers have a chance in this is to outscore the Bears (not likely - even if Peanut Tillman doesn't go), or if they are able to sustain pressure on Cutler/get a lot of turnovers. The Bears weakness is at LT. The Packers strength is that Matthews now rushes off that side. I figure the Bears are going to run the ball a LOT that direction, set up the play action for 20 yard down the field routes (the Packer's biggest weakness with their personnel is the 15-20 yard dig) and control the ball.

The only way the Bears lose this one is if they beat themselves... The Packer D is as bad as I've ever seen watching the NFL (preseason + week 1 vs Alex Smith and a balanced 9r attack). They are very soft vs the run and incredibly poor against the pass. Without turnovers, the Pack has 0 chance. If they can get a couple of big picks/fumble recoveries - they can score enough to win. That's a big if. The Bears D is not what it was. It's better than average, but I don't think you can count on them winning games or stealing games for the team anymore.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Lots of great information in this thread! (lol Packer D or corners are old - sheesh, do you even watch football? haha)

I have no action on the game - I got too emotionally connected to the game, so I'm out.
    The Bears were the best or 2nd best team in the NFC EASY last year when Cutler got hurt, in spite of a bottom 10 O Line. Add in Marshall and move Earl Bennett (who is solid) down the depth chart? Now they have strong receiving corps.
    What they still lack is an O Line. The game Sunday did change for them when Freeney got injured, obviously... And it went from a ballgame to a blowout.

Only way the Packers have a chance in this is to outscore the Bears (not likely - even if Peanut Tillman doesn't go), or if they are able to sustain pressure on Cutler/get a lot of turnovers. The Bears weakness is at LT. The Packers strength is that Matthews now rushes off that side. I figure the Bears are going to run the ball a LOT that direction, set up the play action for 20 yard down the field routes (the Packer's biggest weakness with their personnel is the 15-20 yard dig) and control the ball.

The only way the Bears lose this one is if they beat themselves... The Packer D is as bad as I've ever seen watching the NFL (preseason + week 1 vs Alex Smith and a balanced 9r attack). They are very soft vs the run and incredibly poor against the pass. Without turnovers, the Pack has 0 chance. If they can get a couple of big picks/fumble recoveries - they can score enough to win. That's a big if. The Bears D is not what it was. It's better than average, but I don't think you can count on them winning games or stealing games for the team anymore.
    Good analysis....Urlacher's health could be big here with Jennings hurt and Finley becoming a much bigger part of GBs attack. Cutler holds all the cards w/Forte and Bush to give them balance while Rodgers has to do it all himself. Rodgers is great enough to win games by himself ala Peyton w/many of the Indy teams but I'm happy to take the easily superior team with +6.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Yeah the Under seems like a smart play and Bears. Teams aren't that explosive with just 3 days of rest.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I bit on Packers ML. -220

Juicy, but a winner.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, sure you are.

Just like you were going with the Giants, then posted pictures of all your Cowboys ML betting slips.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Easy money.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Surprised. The Bears had a good game plan going in offensively, taking the ball out of Cutler's hands. They should've run the ball more - the Pack was cover 2 or cover 3 all night.
    Bears shot themselves in the foot time/again.

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mistakes (and an inability to block Clay Matthews) just killed the Bears all night long.

...and you just can't give up a TD on a fake FG.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Books don't want no parts of da bears action,ATS or ML..................
    good call as usual pauly

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit were credits due

Well done jj u mo-fo

Watched ur oddsmaker video on you tube and that shit was funny as fukk man

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patty thanks

When Cutler is your QB you know things will not go great
    He is not a big timer period

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

good call as usual pauly
    My post was true ,

book manipulation on the public which you will never understand,

was not practiced on this particular game,

books were afraid to wager on GB,

simple as that...............

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jj who u betting in the saints match

Im thinking of going ball deep on the saints

The same thing will happen as happened last night

Everyone saying the saints are shitt

They win by 21+ in my opinion!!

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

While my bet was a loser on Chi, I have to admit that the fake GB FG play was perfectly executed...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Packers home

Cutler will be scared

Bears look too easy

This will not be close

Rogers sounds confident
    Spot on JJ. Bury these squares.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Bears have the better offense. Time to accept it.

Forte got his yards consistently even when the Bears couldn't pass the ball.

Now that they can, he will have more running room than ever. Simple logic. Some people don't have it. Bears were a good team before adding Marshall/Jeffery. Now they are a great team. Period.
    Some people can't take the blinders off.
    So the better offense scores 10 points on a team that according to everyone here has no D.
    Great logic. Great team.

First 12