RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Chiefs @ Bills?

Bills are favored in this game? I understand it is a home game, but I def think Chiefs will win this one. I noticed the spread has gone down in Chiefs favor though..

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

chiefs ml probably lock of the week....3.5 is a gift

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Bills are good at home.....Neither team is that good overall, I lean bills

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Fred Jackson out right? spiller actually a better option now IMO

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Chiefs ML looks tantalizing, but I have a hard time pulling the trigger on them. I really liked it initially, but the more I look at it, the less I like it. Both KC and BUF got flattened by superior teams in Week 1, but the Chiefs are also in the tougher spot for Week 2.

With Cassel at QB, KC is always going to need the run to be working to have success, but Buffalo has a really solid defense against the rush and if they can have success in shutting down KC on the ground, the Chiefs could have a hard time sustaining drives. Even with the Jets beating up the Bills like they did, NY still only managed a 3.3 yard average rush on 36 carries.

KC has better RBs available than the NYJ, but I don't know how much that will really mean on Sunday.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

high scoring game with a few turnovers, fg and special teams will determine winner

RavensFan2k3

Yeah this is a tough one...I love the Bills D on paper, and also love the Chiefs O on paper.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over. Sadly TT is right, lots of pick 6's & fumbles are going to equal a high total. The only way we don't go over is if they always settle for a Field goal. Which might happen.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

On Chiefs +3.5

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

over

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

mario wont have a shit week again, bills cover.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Bills lit them up before.

rach
    rach's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm going to the game and doing the whole tailgating thing for the first time. The Bills really need to move to Toronto... but only if there's a new stadium. The Skydome has an awful atmosphere for football and baseball.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Chiefs playing the role of the Bills now.

Not sure why Buffalo is involved in so many of these types of games every year.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

buffalo a very tough place to play. total looks too high imo.

the GURU
    the GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Taking the chiefs is a huge overreaction play

Im staying far away from this one, and I would highly recommend not betting against the bills in their home opener. The Bills arent great but they are sure as hell not as bad as they played last week.

CJ Spiller is a stud and the defense will have a better game

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by the GURU View Post
    Taking the chiefs is a huge overreaction play
    Not really because both defenses were awful last week. The difference is Buffalo had no excuse and KC gets Hali back this week and maybe a couple of the walking wounded. Chiefs had 5 defensive guys inactive vs. Matt Ryan and the hurry-up.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not really because both defenses were awful last week. The difference is Buffalo had no excuse and KC gets Hali back this week and maybe a couple of the walking wounded. Chiefs had 5 defensive guys inactive vs. Matt Ryan and the hurry-up.
    You think Chiefs get Brandon Flowers back this week? I'm really liking the Bills D, and I just realized the Bills beat the Chiefs last year in week 1 41-7...

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    You think Chiefs get Brandon Flowers back this week? I'm really liking the Bills D, and I just realized the Bills beat the Chiefs last year in week 1 41-7...
    Unfortunately Flowers may be the least likely to come back, although he is questionable. But at least Toribio, Bailey and Lewis are at practice. And Hali will probably start. I liked the Bills D before the year, but the pass rush did zero last week. And the Buffalo blowout on opening week last year could be to KC's advantage. Payback is a biatch.

RavensFan2k3

Unfortunately Flowers may be the least likely to come back, although he is questionable. But at least Toribio, Bailey and Lewis are at practice. And Hali will probably start. I liked the Bills D before the year, but the pass rush did zero last week. And the Buffalo blowout on opening week last year could be to KC's advantage. Payback is a biatch.
    Did you see the Bills/Jets game? Were the Jets just better or were the Bills just fuckin up?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

KC is definitely the more talented team but a team coming off a disaster (48 to sorry @$$ Sanchez) and playing in their home opener scare me. KC is just so much better...esp. w/Fred Jackson & David Nelson out for Buffalo....Nelson is a somewhat underrated possession receiver. Small play for me on KC.