tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Lines that stick out to me for week 2, jumping on them early

Baltimore +2.5, probably will take moneyline. Loved what Flacco did against Cinci, and don't think Vick can bounce back against a defense like Baltimore. If he struggled against Cleveland, I think he will be in a lot of trouble here. Thinking a blowout is in the making for this game.

Dallas -3, I know a lot of people are on Dallas, and some will say it's a square play. I think -3 is a great number, and it will only rise. Jump on the number now. I'm thinking Romo does exactly what he did in week one. With unexpected wide receiver play, this could be another blow out. With Witten, Bryant, and Austin as regulars, there offense could put up some numbers. I expect the defense to be just as good as they were against Eli.

Denver +3 against Atlanta. I know how good Atlanta is at home, but I think week one was a little bit to easy. I think the Chiefs may have been a little bit overrated, pretty much the same as Buffalo. I think with Manning controlling the game, it will take the crowd out of it. I expect this game to be close, with Ryan going TD for TD with Manning. The only difference is I trust Manning late in the game, and I don't trust Ryan.

Green Bay -6 against Chicago. This game I think will be low scoring, with the edge going to Green Bay. I think Green Bay ran into maybe the best NFC team in week one, and don't expect the same results against Chicago. Chicago's offense looked good week one, but there defense wasn't that impressive against Luck. If Luck can put up points, I expect Rodgers to move the ball easily. Can easily see a 27-13 type win for G.B.

Cleveland +7 against Cinci. This game I know will be bet heavily on the other side, but sometimes that's a good thing. I think Cleveland's defense played great against Vick, and I expect the same in this game. I think 7 is a great number for Cleveland, and I don't expect a high scoring game at all. Might put some on Cleveland ML, Dalton doesn't impress me at all. I think this game will be won in the 4th quarter, this game could be a good one to watch surprisingly.

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

lol bear/packer are pass happy team, i expect this game to be high scoring game

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

balt's pass defense can be shredded rather easily in comparison to their secondary a few seasons back

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I predict u go 1-4 with these plays. Dallas beIng the winner

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

2-1-1 so far on these plays. Not doing bad in NFL this season, my write ups have been pretty accurate.