I made three plays week 1 for a record of 2-1 this season. Here are my picks for Week 2 . Excuse a few grammatical mistakes. I'm not the best writer . Hoping that once I establish myself... we ALL can make some more $$$ .

New England -14

I see New England blowing out the Arizona Cardinals. John Skelton has an ankle injury and it is looking like Kevin Slob is going to be throwing the ball. Arizona is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games on the road and 0-5 ATS when playing New England. It is New England home game and I fully expect a blowout from NE. I also expect Vince Wilfork to anchor that defensive line against Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams.

Saints -2.5

The Saints came off a tough lost again MY Washington Redskins. People are assuming the the Saints are just that bad. With all homerism aside, my Redskins have my vast improvements and look like a solid team with depth at the top positions (minus Safety) . The Panthers on the other hand have Cam Newton, Steve Smith, and Jonathan Beason. Thats it. I expect the saints to be upset and Bree's won't allow a 0-2 start . I expect them to have RGIII be a wake up call on the screen game, and their session with RGIII should improve their awareness of it when the Panthers do so. The Saints need to be smarter and run the ball more. They have more than capable backs, and once the run game gets going, the balance attack will make it too much for the Panthers. Carolina is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing at home against New Orleans

Ravens +1

What a great game for the Ravens. I'd never personally bet on the ravens after they lost me a ton of money in that loss to Jacksonville last year. However, if there was one game where I believe the spread to be off, it is this game . The Eagles looked TERRIBLE. Vick looked terrible. McCoy ran the ball well and the Ravens let up almost 100 yards rushing against Green-Ellis, but expect the Eagles to be throwing often, as Andy Reid loves to do. Vick had 56 passing attempts last game. 56!! Balimore is 4-1-1 ATS in the last 6 games when playing the EAgles. The Eages are 3-6 ATS in the last 9 games at home and 1-4-1 ATS in the last 6 games when playing Baltimore

Browns +8 - I've thought the Browns defense has been underrated the last few games. Joe Haden isn't playing, but it doesn't scare me. I believe the Bengals aren't as good as they were portrayed last year. It showed in the Monday night game against Baltimore. I think Andy has a slump this year.The Bengals are 1-7-2 ATS in the last 10 games and 1-4 ATS at home and 2-4 ATS when playing Cleveland. I like Cleveland to bounce back. Trent Richardsons should be even more healthy

Texans -9
Jacksonville is 6-14 ATS in the last 20 games when playing Houston . The Texans are just the superior team. I see them winning by 14+ on the road and establish themselves as a true Super Bowl candidate

Dallas -3 - I understand that Seattle is arguably the loudest stadium to play in. I understand that the Romo will throw 2+ picks . I understand the cowboys will get penalized heavily. Expect Romo to score when it matters most (Did I just say that ?) . Seattle rushed for only 43 yards against a suspect but underrated Arizona defense. Dallas defense is better and will send the house until Russell shows that he can air it out deep. With Brandon Edwards dropping balls, I see no reason to pick Seattle here. Dallas wins by 10+

Rams +3 - Ahhh .. here goes the game I'm most interested in. I won't be betting on this game either, but I'm a Redskins fan thru and thru. We always seem to play down to our competition and I see this being no different. We can sweep the Giants, beat the Saints, but lose to the rams. I don't expect that this year, but their defense is more stout and they have a little bit of film on ol RGIII and the pistol formation. Our Saftey's are thin, but I don't expect Sam Bradford to air it out deep too often with Deangelo Hall and especially Josh Wilson (who I think is playing at a pro bowl level for the past 2 years). I expect the Redskins to send the blitz early and often to raddle up Sam Bradford and force him and his WR's into some key mistakes. This could potentially be a game where my redskins slack up and let the rams stay within range. We seem to have trouble with the Rams at their stadium as well.

Pittsburgh -7

Pittsburgh at home ? Yea I'm taking it. Expect it to be loud and expect the Jets to not put up nearly as many points as they did on the Bills. The Steelers play the run very well, and the Jets just aren't a pass first team. Revis might be out, but I still Pitts chances against the Jets even if he was at 100%. I think they win by 17+ . The pass defense let up 195 rushing yards and that is right up pittsburgh's ally (with or without Rashad Mendenhall) !!!

San Fran -7.5

Just wait and see. I expect Detroit to put up 10 points MAX . No reasoning ...