Click_Clack
    Click_Clack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

What's the chance of Arizona beatin' New England this week?

14.5 favorites on the road, Kevin Kolb chance to show Ari that he's their starter....meaningless game for the Pats. I knw on paper and in real life NE should kill them but I thinks Kolb and Ari gets the job done

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

GL with that Predicition. The way the NE D looked last week AZ will be lucky to score 17 points. And you call it a meaningless a game for NE. I am sure Brady/Belichick do not agree.

Click_Clack

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    GL with that Predicition. The way the NE D looked last week AZ will be lucky to score 17 points. And you call it a meaningless a game for NE. I am sure Brady/Belichick do not agree.
    Not meaningless like they don't care, but could be looking' forward to the Ravens next week and take Ari lightly that's all I'm sayin'

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by Click_Clack View Post
    Not meaningless like they don't care, but could be looking' forward to the Ravens next week and take Ari lightly that's all I'm sayin'
    Got it. But chances of them winning is slim imo. If I was to bet the game I would take the wood. GL.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Forget it. You're dealing with BB. I play 4/3/2 team teasers and this is a lock @ 13. Thus you get a free 3 teamer plus 3 points. Just got to come up with the other 3.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Cardinals have zero chance. There is a good possibility this is a 48-10 type game. No game is ever meaningless to Belicheck and they have ran up the score on everyone and anyone in the past. Kolb is a mental case and with all this time to prepare and think about it, you will see why he wasn't named the starting QB. Guy is soft and folds in the pocket. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 3rd stringer come in due to injury/poor performance. Kolb was lucky that he was tossed in the game quickly last week. He didn't have time to think. The Cardinals run game isn't that great. Beanie wells has a bad hammy along with his perpetually bad knee. Williams is coming off a major knee injury as well and has admitted that his knee still hurts and he continues to have to rehab it. He admitted that he can't move and cut like he used to.

Pats add a nasty run game to Brady and all his offensive weapons. Offensive line held up well. Good luck Cardinal's D.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

You also make it sound like Kolb hasn't had a fair shot to show he can be the starter. He had a chance last year and was injured. Then held the clipboard for the rest of the season, had a full offseason to workout and learn the system and playbook, OTA's, mini-camps, training camp, and preseason. What happened the first possession of the first preseason game? Interception. Next possession, gets hit in the endzone, nearly sacked for a safety and knocked out of the game. The 3rd preseason game, the meaningful one...he throws 2 INT's, one pick six, and sacked twice. The reality is that he is not a good starting QB. He has little moments where it looks like he can hang, then gets sacked, and throws picks, and folds. If people were comfortable taking the Texans -12, they should LOVE the Pats at -13.5.

Click_Clack

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    You also make it sound like Kolb hasn't had a fair shot to show he can be the starter. He had a chance last year and was injured. Then held the clipboard for the rest of the season, had a full offseason to workout and learn the system and playbook, OTA's, mini-camps, training camp, and preseason. What happened the first possession of the first preseason game? Interception. Next possession, gets hit in the endzone, nearly sacked for a safety and knocked out of the game. The 3rd preseason game, the meaningful one...he throws 2 INT's, one pick six, and sacked twice. The reality is that he is not a good starting QB. He has little moments where it looks like he can hang, then gets sacked, and throws picks, and folds. If people were comfortable taking the Texans -12, they should LOVE the Pats at -13.5.
    With all that you've said and I totally agree with you, and that's why we wager...I also believe the cardinals defense is gonna bring it. I love new england but I'm riding arizona...hell ain't nothing promise

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

BOL!

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I think you got a better chance of Jesus Christ showing up at your front door with a dozen Brazilian bikini models and a pound of 100% pure Colombian nose whiskey.

NiCkLe GiLcH
    NiCkLe GiLcH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    I think you got a better chance of Jesus Christ showing up at your front door with a dozen Brazilian bikini models and a pound of 100% pure Colombian nose whiskey.
    ^^^ this

Stompin_Tom
    Stompin_Tom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

on the road? maybe you should lay off this game...

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

the meaningless games at HOME the pats usually win 48-3

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

they dont have a chance

travismcilrath

ne looks strong

travismcilrath

like always lol

travismcilrath

arizona is ok but not that great

travismcilrath

they need a franchise qb

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Let's be real bro, Kolb is terrrrrrrrible...But to answer your question, no chance in hell

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

if travis is on NE ... pound arizona hard

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

anything can happen man. its professional sports.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    the meaningless games at HOME the pats usually win 48-3
    My thoughts exactly. BB will try to run up the score so he can sit Brady in the 2H.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

so bet n.e. ml

Click_Clack

Looks like a dog fight to me #imjustsaying

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lookin a lot better now than it did at the start

Click_Clack

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Cardinals have zero chance. There is a good possibility this is a 48-10 type game. No game is ever meaningless to Belicheck and they have ran up the score on everyone and anyone in the past. Kolb is a mental case and with all this time to prepare and think about it, you will see why he wasn't named the starting QB. Guy is soft and folds in the pocket. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 3rd stringer come in due to injury/poor performance. Kolb was lucky that he was tossed in the game quickly last week. He didn't have time to think. The Cardinals run game isn't that great. Beanie wells has a bad hammy along with his perpetually bad knee. Williams is coming off a major knee injury as well and has admitted that his knee still hurts and he continues to have to rehab it. He admitted that he can't move and cut like he used to.

Pats add a nasty run game to Brady and all his offensive weapons. Offensive line held up well. Good luck Cardinal's D.
    I knw it not over but I don't see no 48-10

Click_Clack

Bang Bang

To bad I didn't put anything up

KingKoopa
    KingKoopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I just paid to find out lol

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Awesome prediction on the game. Nice call here. Shame you didn't back it though.

Click_Clack

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    Awesome prediction on the game. Nice call here. Shame you didn't back it though.
    You right but I don't regret it, the way it ended I prolly would have live to see the missed field goal

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Click_Clack View Post
    14.5 favorites on the road, Kevin Kolb chance to show Ari that he's their starter....meaningless game for the Pats. I knw on paper and in real life NE should kill them but I thinks Kolb and Ari gets the job done
    HELLUVA fvcking pick.

nice one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Click_Clack

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Hold on you guys....someones knockin at the door.

Be right back....

Click_Clack

Who answered? Kolb?