hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

oakland only - 2.5 fav vs the mia 0_o?

I kno Oakland played like crap on monday. This might be a square play but how can u not love this line. Maybe I'm the only one but I'm totally shock about this line. Can anybody give me any reason not to put my money on Oakland this Sunday ?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Oakland should never be favored all season.

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

2 bad teams going at it... coin toss

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I think Miaimi is the worst team in the NFL. Just think about it. Who is worst than the Dolphins? Maybe the Browns, maybe. Oakland should be able to win against Miami. Oakland isn't that bad I don't think. And my take the spread is 3 or under just take the moneyline.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Correction just seen some highlights, and I wouldn't bet on Oakland until they get their special teams straightened out. They basically gave the game away. The Chargers haven't proved anything either! The game was given to them. And the Dolphins only scored a touchdown off of a special teams kickoff. But I expect Oakland to make adjustments, and their better overall over Miami, so Oakland should win but I would pass.

hotnapkinman

I think cause of the bad performance on Monday they undervaule the raiders. They are still much much better then the dolphins . Running back , Qb I kno plamer sucks but here is better then that rookie. And raiders def did a great job yestrday vs rivers with that turnover they had to deal with. Lots of value here just to beat them by a FG

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Trap game here. Tannehill actually had a good outing against Houston all things considered. He has no offensive weapons whatsoever, no running game, and a weak offensive line that allowed Houston to tip a lot of his passes. He still completed 20 out of 30 with only 1 INT.

From where I sit this game is a wash. Oakland needs to fix their special teams, and Carson Palmer needs to realize that he has other guys to throw to besides McFadden before I'd feel comfortable betting them.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

If only Matt Moore started Miami probably beats Houston.

Why do you think the line went to -13 after Tannehill was named starter?

Dumb coaches.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    ]no running game, and a weak offensive line that allowed Houston to tip a lot of his passes.
    Actually, Reggie Bush did well. Oakland travels east on a short week? Miami beats -3 Oakland at home, maybe take the under.

joeytunes
    joeytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oak traveling west on a short week looked awful..mia played 50 good minutes n ten bad..

Also oak plays pit next..there prob not to focused on mia..in between sd n pitt

hotnapkinman

Thanks guys the traveling west from a short week and pits next week are great points. time to reconsider and don't touch this game

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I like Raiders

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Betting on Oakland is the worst thing you can do. I'd rather not bet the week than to play that game. They can't even snap to the punter, and your gonna lay your money on them?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Betting on Oakland is the worst thing you can do. I'd rather not bet the week than to play that game. They can't even snap to the punter, and your gonna lay your money on them?
    In 6 days, long snapper problem should be figured out. Dont you think they will be worried about that after getting their ass handed to on MNF due to the snapper?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Mia def is good. Tannehill alone cost Mia the game early on. So whoever wins the Mia vs. Oak game will be who plays most conservative and prevents their team from making costly turnovers.