Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NFL: Week Two Picks

NFL 2012-2013 Overall 2W-5L -3.50 units (28.57%)

Someone predicted I would go 2-5 last week...good call...lets hope I can bounce back

Packers -6.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I'm not sure that if the NFL had its regular refs in that the game last week against the 49ers wouldnt have ended in a different result. @ GB, I expect this to be a competitive game by GB ends up winning by 10. I think people will read too much into the Bears crushing the Colts and the Packers losing to the 9ers...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Leaning toward taking the points. Chi has an improved offense, and GB D is still suspect. Think it will be close. GB has defeated Chi at least 3x in a row, Chi wants payback. GL.

Alexgurv

GL to you

Ravens +2.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

This has to be one of the more square plays of my life. Just hard to get those images of the Eagles game and then the Ravens game out of my head

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I think it was me who said you'd go 2-5 at best and unfortunately was right. Again I don't have a lean on the Ravens game yet and don't plan on playing the Packers game but I think I'd play the other side on both of those plays as of now. The Ravens are not the same team on the road and Philly is much better at home. I think the Bears might stun the Packers and it was clear watching them that they are a much improved team on offense.

Alexgurv

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I think it was me who said you'd go 2-5 at best and unfortunately was right. Again I don't have a lean on the Ravens game yet and don't plan on playing the Packers game but I think I'd play the other side on both of those plays as of now. The Ravens are not the same team on the road and Philly is much better at home. I think the Bears might stun the Packers and it was clear watching them that they are a much improved team on offense.
    thankfully you were finally wrong!

Alexgurv

Really not liking too much this week

49ers -6.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

This really has more to do with the Lions rather then the 9ers. Just after seeing a bit of this team last week not really thinking that they are gonna have all that great of a season. 49ers defense can contain them as best as they can, and the Lions defense will give up some scores. Expect the 49ers to win by DD's

Bronco's +3 (even) to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes

In Peyton Manning, in primetime, I trust.