chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Early Week 2 NFL Plays

what are you looking at for week 2 right now?

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

houston -8 vs jag
    houston over 41.5
    NO vs Panther under 51
    bal +3 vs eagle
    Lion vs 49ner over 46
    viking vs colt over 44.5
    bear+6 vs packer also over 51 (both team are pass happy and can score)
    chief Vs bill over 44.5
    Skin -3 vs ram
    buc +9 vs Giant

skeetmasterc
    skeetmasterc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

New England -14
    Saints -2.5
    Houston -7
    Dallas, -3

PRIMO99
    when Primo speaks ALL LISTEN !
    PRIMO99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

BUFF -3 to +4 kc has no resolve, basically just quitted art home, looked lost defensively, ralph wilson gets them here again
    SF -6.5 TO -0.5 SF DEFENCE disgusting !! made rodgers the best in the game in his backyard ! look anxious, they destroy detroit, this is the team to beat

2000 teaser IM DOING ......

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

i never take early bets but i like Bengals -7

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Leaning towards taking Carolina/TB + the points. Car is at home and loss of the NO coach is important, and believe TB can keep it close with revamped D.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

I don't know what the spread is for the Eagles game, but bet on the Ravens. The Eagles pass protections is pathetic. Vick is horrendous either way. The running game kept them in the game againat Cleveland, they won't run so easily against Baltimore.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    I don't know what the spread is for the Eagles game, but bet on the Ravens. The Eagles pass protections is pathetic. Vick is horrendous either way. The running game kept them in the game againat Cleveland, they won't run so easily against Baltimore.
    very bad idea believing in balty after they beat down a rival on Monday night then go on the road, they have laid eggs in this spot to much worse teams than philly..do you honestly think phi is that bad because they played poorly against cle? do you really think bal run d is as good as once was? you dont think the speed phi has could cause problems for a balty team a little long in the tooth? more importantly you trust Flacco and this "new" balty O to succeed on road against a team that gets after the qb?

you make it sound so easy and im sure you not the only one who think books are giving out early xmas presents this week..think those all legit questions you should think about before unloading on a gm that may look a lot different than you expect...either way BOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Leaning towards taking Carolina/TB + the points. Car is at home and loss of the NO coach is important, and believe TB can keep it close with revamped D.
    im a huge TB believer (all over them last week), i agree that a lot of points for nyg to lay as they just dont stomp on teams throats at home, even bad teams which i dont think tb is..

hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Arizona +14 , jets +6 , Tampa bay +7.5 I would of love 9 but 7.5 is good enough I see them beating the giants. Rams +3 don't believe the hype guys. Redskin played over there head on Sunday. Now the public have the favor in the rode. Take those points rams winning. Chiefs +3 , broncos +3 payton manning getting points better book that in now

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotnapkinman View Post
    Arizona +14 , jets +6 , Tampa bay +7.5 I would of love 9 but 7.5 is good enough I see them beating the giants. Rams +3 don't believe the hype guys. Redskin played over there head on Sunday. Now the public have the favor in the rode. Take those points rams winning. Chiefs +3 , broncos +3 payton manning getting points better book that in now

like the way you think..especially agree with tb and lambs...not sure bout jets, no revis and big ben will light them up, and not gonna be to quick to anoint sanchize after a good gm against bills...seriously doubt i mess with zona gm and far as den goes atl is not a easy place to play and they have a nice little offense themselves, have to think about that one some more..

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Haven't done much research yet and not much jumps out but

2 team teaser:

1)T.B/Giants - under 51
    2) S.F. - +.5

Logic -
    1) Panthers held T.B to few points and Freeman not much of a Q.B. Giants D fired up for this game. T.B. defense played well Vs. Newton.

2) Will risk 'letdown' for S.F. but that was impressive Vs. the Pack. At home, well coached, Stafford threw a bunch of picks at home Vs. St. Louis, who almost stole the game.

hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Revis is a big factor no doubt . But the steelers have no running game. Even without revis jets def is top 10. I just don't see the steelers blowing out the jets with no mendhall. It's going to be close one jets win by a FG. 17-14 2 good def

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

On first glance I would say Panthers ML and Rams ML.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotnapkinman View Post
    Revis is a big factor no doubt . But the steelers have no running game. Even without revis jets def is top 10. I just don't see the steelers blowing out the jets with no mendhall. It's going to be close one jets win by a FG. 17-14 2 good def

dwyer looked ok at times i thought...is mendenhal confirmed out again this week? i know reports have been out there that he has looked very good in practice but havnt really looked at much yet for this week...pit has so many weapons on the outside i just think nyj secondary be to thin to handle all those guys w/o revis , then there the whole issue of jets offense which i think you prob about right on them scoring 17 but id say that almost the ceiling and certainly dont think that wins, very well could cover,,,i have to look at this gm more still to early in week for me...i do luv Tampa with anything more than a td tho and def agree with you on stl as the suckers be out in full force in that one and far as i can tell no one wants to give lambs much improved defense the respect it deserves..