hotnapkinman
    hotnapkinman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Hotnapkin week 2 picks (2-1)

Not a bad way to start the year cashing on the jags , cards but the bengals **** me up on Monday but its time for week 2. There's 6 games I love . time to cash it in.+7.5 Tampa bay ..is this year sleeper team don't sleep and cash it in. Giants backfield is trash watch Vincent Jackson and Clark go off this game...................chiefs +3 vs bills. Fred Jackson not playing. No way the bills should be favor in this game. The chiefs hang with the superbowl contenders falcons a bit while the bills got murder by the jets. Take the chiefs !....................rams +3 RG3 beats the saints and has all the hype on the world on him. He's playing in the rode and he is favor by 3 ? Nope u not fooling me. Rams will be more parpare. Ready to attack and take the win. Take the rams even money line.................................... ......................jets +6. steelers with no running game are going to blow out the jets by more then a TD ? Not happening. Jets def will make this a slugfest. Super vaule here for the jets here take those points ......................................br oncos +3. are u serious payton manning getting 3 points ? When payton manning looks like he's back. Why will u bet against him..................................... ..................................Arizon a +14 is Arizona this bad ? Nope they not. That pat def is not a legit team to give 14 points. Larry fitz and company will keep them close. 14 points is 2 much. Cash it in guys

hotnapkinman

Adding oak -2.5 .. I really feel oak is getting undervaule here. DMF alone is enough for me to feel confident on this bet. MIA is having lots of problems no weapons at all. Oak def is really good . I see oak winning a fair easy game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i would love the lambs here but their oline which was already a problem took 2 big hits this week losing starting tackle and center, big problems for a team that already had such issues,,under could possibly be better way to go there as bradford will be hard pressed to have time to throw, i do agree lambs d will give rg3 a lot more problems than steve spagnola lead saints d (that guy a clown)..

hotnapkinman

Got the lions +7 let's get it