YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Raiders and Bengals Tonight

Start with the first game - I really like the bengals getting +8 now in Baltimore is a damn good shot and this game will be a shoot out... I would of played the ML but i just cant now especially the first MNF game of the year ....Dalton and AJ green i think can get the job done and stay in the game ... also the bengals defense isnt that bad and also with snuggs out i believe dalton will be more comfortable in the pocket.

2nd Game - Carson Palmer and Phillip Rivers are both interception machines but i realy like the raiders home here...Their Running game will be solid i believe and get them the points they need... I only see Rivers and Gates Linking up ... Ronnie Brown i dont think will do much tonight and has anything else left in the tank...

So bengals +8 and might sprinkle a tiny bit on the Over and raiders for me... good luck all give me ya input on what ya think!

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Oak ml
    Ravens ml

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers & Raiders combined for nearly 1,000 total yards in a wild game at the Coliseum to close out last season, and with both still plenty of question marks on the defensive end ~~ particularly in the secondary~~ a reprisal would hardly be surprising SBR members.That would seem to foretell well for the historically slow-starting Chargers,as Rivers gives San Diego an advantage over the up-and-down Palmer at the quarterback position. Where the Chargers will be minus their best weapon in Mathews and Oakland sports a definite difference-maker in McFadden.The Raiders seem to be in better shape on the offensive line in regards to protection.The Chargers offensive line will be without starting left tackle Jared Gaither in this game due to injury.Unfortunately or rather inevitably,Gaither suffered an injury setback which means undrafted rookie Mike Harris will start the game at left tackle. On the opposite side of the ball,the Raiders have arguably the best front four in football with Richard Seymour,Tommy Kelly,Matt Shaughnessy and Lamarr Houston.The Raiders d-line will be solid vs the run and will also cause problems for Rivers in the passing game.The deciding factor could come at running back McFadden he's primed for a big performance[ lights & action ]with the home town crowd on the Monday late night football show.McFadden racked up 614 yards on the ground through the first seven games last season before being sidelined and added another 154 yards on 19 catches. While he has been injury-prone so far in his career, he is full go heading into 2012 and has enjoyed success against AFC West foes in the past. He averages 5.5 yards per carry against teams in his division and has a favorable matchup for Week 1. McFadden did not face San Diego last season but should be considered as a solid option.The Raiders should be able to make Rivers uncomfortable enough in the pocket to back Allen's debut a potentially successful one.

My Prediction: Raiders-1 [ Raiders 30, Chargers 24 ]

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Best of luck guys!~