MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

TURN OUT THE LIGHTS!! PARTY IS OVER!! FOR CHARGERS [Monday Nite Nite Football]

Chargers & Raiders combined for nearly 1,000 total yards in a wild game at the Coliseum to close out last season, and with both still plenty of question marks on the defensive end ~~ particularly in the secondary~~ a reprisal would hardly be surprising SBR members.That would seem to foretell well for the historically slow-starting Chargers,as Rivers gives San Diego an advantage over the up-and-down Palmer at the quarterback position. Where the Chargers will be minus their best weapon in Mathews and Oakland sports a definite difference-maker in McFadden.The Raiders seem to be in better shape on the offensive line in regards to protection.The Chargers offensive line will be without starting left tackle Jared Gaither in this game due to injury.Unfortunately or rather inevitably,Gaither suffered an injury setback which means undrafted rookie Mike Harris will start the game at left tackle. On the opposite side of the ball,the Raiders have arguably the best front four in football with Richard Seymour,Tommy Kelly,Matt Shaughnessy and Lamarr Houston.The Raiders d-line will be solid vs the run and will also cause problems for Rivers in the passing game.The deciding factor could come at running back McFadden he's primed for a big performance[ lights & action ]with the home town crowd on the Monday late night football show.McFadden racked up 614 yards on the ground through the first seven games last season before being sidelined and added another 154 yards on 19 catches. While he has been injury-prone so far in his career, he is full go heading into 2012 and has enjoyed success against AFC West foes in the past. He averages 5.5 yards per carry against teams in his division and has a favorable matchup for Week 1. McFadden did not face San Diego last season but should be considered as a solid option.The Raiders should be able to make Rivers uncomfortable enough in the pocket to back Allen's debut a potentially successful one.

My Prediction: Raiders-1 [ Raiders 30, Chargers 24 ]

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Very Good Luck To All Of You This Season On Your Picks,Threads & Bets With SBR... I have been diligent in my philosophy, Just betting one game at each week [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet. Use money lines as a evaluation, with and against the point spreads, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offense analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I'am pressing my win withArizona Cardinals all on the Raiders-1 ...I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Nice write-up and good philosophy

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14209

good luck Harry

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS OMAGA !!!AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR PICKS& BETS FOR THE SEASON AND THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD THIS WEEK

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS GILBERT AS ALWAYS!!! AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR PICKS & BETS FOR THE SEASON AND THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD THIS WEEK

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Good luck Harry like it

lotto79
    lotto79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

i like your write ups im tailing you from this point on

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS PICK'N-PARLAYS !! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR PICKS & BETS FOR THE SEASON AND THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD THIS WEEK

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS LOTTO 79!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR PICKS & BETS FOR THE SEASON AND THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD THIS WEEK

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Harry, how do you think the Raiders secondary is going to do defending the Chargers passing attack?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

ReplyTo Huego!!!! Very good question? My friend~ I think from my Defense and Offense Analyzes & Spreadsheet..... I See it this way to answer your question Huego???? The Raiders has been much improved this preseason and must continue Monday night to keep Brown and the Chargers rushing attack in check I think from Defense and Offense analyzes .Rivers is human LOL!! LOL!!! and has a lot of flaws. One of those flaws is that he tends to panic and force the ball when he's under pressure.The days of this predictability are over as new defensive coordinator Jason Tarver ****** young & talented his 1st season for the Raiders ******] will be running multiple fronts, multiple coverages and much more exotic blitzes to stop opponents including the chargers.As long as Richard Seymour and Tommy Kelly can absorb blocks and create penetration ...Overall team tackling is greatly improved for the Raiders as well, which is a good thing considering Brown will run right through arm tackles. Oakland has to be fundamentally sound to stop Brown all day long., the Raiders would be in man-to-man coverage with one, deep safety,Brown will be forced into using the weakest part of his game—outside speed, (or the lack thereof) . Assuming Matt Shaughnessy and Lamaar Houston are doing their job and setting the edge.The Raiders' linebackers should have a field day filling gaps and making tackles at, or behind, the line of scrimmage.'''I will venture to say ''' I see Raiders secondary making super big plays.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

This in my opinion [[[ Lotto79 & Huego & Gilbert************** I think the professional bookmakers feel a very tough game to predict? the same way giving the Raiders a 1 point advantage on the point spread.The Chargers looked better in the preseason, but this is 1st home game for the Raiders.Usually when bookmakers think its close of a game? Raiders -1 ... I usually analyze the home team very closely.Therefore,I predict the Raiders beating the point spread in a very offensively game

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14209

Any opinion on the total. I'm really liking over

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Sorry!!! Gilbert i do not have a opinion on the total. I really don't bet totals[ Some exceptions applied to play-off games and Superbowl

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Nice write up Harry....You talk about pressing your Arizona bet on the Raider game.....Do you mean your putting your winnings from the Arizona game on the Raiders...doubling your bet....????

MR.HARRYtheHAT

doubling your be bet after the 1st win Phillmill