k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    The one I disagree with is the Packers/Bears line. I thought it was inflated on the opener. I didn't see any value on GB at -5 and I don't understand the line movement moving it to -6. The Bears have clearly upgraded at offense, but have GB improved enough on defense? The only thing holding me back from a play on CHI is the Tillman injury. He's their best corner and that will hurt against Rodgers n company. I think the true line here is -3.5 and -4 at most.
    If the true line is -4 then you believe the Bears and Packers are EQUAL Teams as GB gets ~4 points for HFA.

This line is at least a solid -7 if Packers don't lose week 1.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have fun betting Packers guys.... don't lose too much money now.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

49ers won 13 games and made the nfc title game.

Week 1 was a good road win, but it's not like there going crazy they beat the packers. No reason to expect a letdown game, especially playing another good team in home opener on national tv.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If the true line is -4 then you believe the Bears and Packers are EQUAL Teams as GB gets ~4 points for HFA.

This line is at least a solid -7 if Packers don't lose week 1.
    No chance GB is given 4 pts for HFA in week 2 of the season. HFA is worth less earlier in the year compared to later as well. This isn't Cutler and the Bears first rodeo at Lambeau either.

On a neutral field I'd have GB as slight favorites based mostly on Rodgers and their insane passing attack, but in reality Chicago is rounding into a well balanced team in all 3 phases. That could be scary for the rest of the NFC...

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    No chance GB is given 4 pts for HFA in week 2 of the season. HFA is worth less earlier in the year compared to later as well. This isn't Cutler and the Bears first rodeo at Lambeau either.

On a neutral field I'd have GB as slight favorites based mostly on Rodgers and their insane passing attack, but in reality Chicago is rounding into a well balanced team in all 3 phases. That could be scary for the rest of the NFC...
    I agree, not 4 points this early vs div opponent, more like 2-2.5p.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Harbaugh's(plural) as HC's are 22-8-1 ATS as Home Fav's vs Non-Division and 10-1 ATS as Home Fav when off Road Dog SU win.

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    What excuses? The Packers played as bad as they could possibly play. I doubt they do that again. If the Packers beat the Bears, you think it proves 49ers > Bears, don't you? That is why you are a complete fukking dipshit. You can't play that game. If the Packers play like they did against the 49ers against the Bears, the Bears would win too. Something tells me one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFL reasonably speaking doesn't play that bad 2 games in a row, what do you think? Are you capable?
    RAM is still #1 team in the NFL if and only if they didnt have too many bad games, just off seasons for the ram lol

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Interesting that sharp $$ didn't wait longer to get on the Bears. Line is moving back to where it should be. I think anyone on GB this week is goin on blind faith in Rodgers.

k13

PickLosersAllDay, list your excuses for us.

10 points by the Bears......

Packers played like shit and still slaughtered Chicago. Pathetic.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Just another case of Cutler being Cutler.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disagree on the 9ers, -3.5 would be too low. Way too low.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Bears are who we thought they were.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Cowboys -3 large....

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

You have already proven you were an idiot. But overreacting about one loss on short rest in week 2 is pretty stupid, even for you.

By the way, Bears looked like this against the Giants and then ended up in the NFC title game... Moron.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Just another case of Cutler being Cutler.
    You're a Cutler supporter and a believer in his talent.

Don't play it off.

Cutler is awful and you know deep down CHI will never win a ring with his reckless style

PickWinnerAllDay

By the way, Ive proven I'm a winner. In gambling and in life. You're a shut in bitch who sucks at picking games and lives in his mom's basement. Sorry, broseph. Enjoy watching Alex Smith let you down eventually.

The Bears are a very predictable team. They looked abysmal in 2010 early and 2011 early and then regrouped and became one of the best teams in the league as the middle of the season progressed. Just very, very common of them. Offensive line will gel around week 4 or 5 just like last year and they'll reel off wins.

PickWinnerAllDay

By the way, even though the Bears played the worst they've played (tied with that game with the Giants), they were still 2 pretty simple catches away from it being a pretty competitive football game.

Marshall won't drop sure touchdown passes (23-10 final, add 7 to the Bears) and Briggs won't drop interceptions right to him (subtract 3 from GB) and let me know when trick play TD fake field goals will work.

I'm not worried for the season. This will just create some great value for the Bears, just like 2010, just like 2011.

PickWinnerAllDay

Anyone who bashes Jay Cutler honestly doesn't know a single thing about football.

Cutler is under 200% more pressure than ANY other QB in the league as far as pass rush. The Bears' offensive line is clearly the worst offensive line ever assembled in NFL history.

In fact... on one play tonight, Cutler avoided 6 different passrushers to get rid of the ball. If Cutler were less mobile, he'd have been sacked 29302302302 times tonight. The Bears just don't block on some nights. This was one of those nights, the offensive line deserves worse than what he said about them.

Goat Milk

Ha.

If it were Brady he would take 1 step back and get the ball out of his hands. Cutler wants to sit back, step up in the pocket. He doesn't know his guys. A brady or a manning can sit in the pocket for 1 second the whole game and their stats wouldn't regress much from the 3 seconds (brady) normally sits back there. They find ways to complete passes. Cutler wants to go for a 30 yard bomb every play.

The guy is the most reckless qb in the NFL and everyone hates playing with him. If you have a real positive leader like a Brady or a Rodgers then guys work harder. You very well know it's a subconscious instinct at that point.

Cutler will NEVER, ever win a SB.

You'll see.

Goat Milk

And you think GB's front 7 is good?

Just wait til Cutler and that O line play Detroit

2nd best D line in the NFL

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Ha.

If it were Brady he would take 1 step back and get the ball out of his hands. Cutler wants to sit back, step up in the pocket. He doesn't know his guys. A brady or a manning can sit in the pocket for 1 second the whole game and their stats wouldn't regress much from the 3 seconds (brady) normally sits back there. They find ways to complete passes. Cutler wants to go for a 30 yard bomb every play.

The guy is the most reckless qb in the NFL and everyone hates playing with him. If you have a real positive leader like a Brady or a Rodgers then guys work harder. You very well know it's a subconscious instinct at that point.

Cutler will NEVER, ever win a SB.

You'll see.
    You're a complete moron.

Cutler sees more pressure in one game with the Bears than Brady has seen in his entire tenure with the Patriots. Fact.

PickWinnerAllDay

And you think GB's front 7 is good?

Just wait til Cutler and that O line play Detroit

2nd best D line in the NFL
    Yep... oh, like when the Bears beat the Lions by 30+ later on in the season when the offensive line gelled a bit and Cutler/Bears hit their stride?

I'm terrified... Stick to looking ignorant about the NBA, you animal abusing piece of shit.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess you could say Eagels would have probably been favored by 7
    if it wasn't for week 1.

PickWinnerAllDay

Bears played awful and were a few plays from the game being pretty even. Simple as that. Marshall has to catch that ball. Briggs has to pick that ball. Can't allow the trick play TD.

Those 3 things swung the game in Green Bay's favor. People who freak out because a team lost a road game in week 2 are idiots. Bears will be in trouble if they dont' fix their O-line a little. That being said, they fixed it last year and in 2010 enough to be very good football teams... do the math. What is most likely?

EOS.

Goat Milk

Yep... oh, like when the Bears beat the Lions by 30+ later on in the season when the offensive line gelled a bit and Cutler/Bears hit their stride?

I'm terrified... Stick to looking ignorant about the NBA, you animal abusing piece of shit.
    I don't have time for your mini games.

Check who cleaned up in NFL this week.

NBA. I am the authority.

You're late for Contracts.

Chop chop.

meader99

By the way, even though the Bears played the worst they've played (tied with that game with the Giants), they were still 2 pretty simple catches away from it being a pretty competitive football game.

Marshall won't drop sure touchdown passes (23-10 final, add 7 to the Bears) and Briggs won't drop interceptions right to him (subtract 3 from GB) and let me know when trick play TD fake field goals will work.

I'm not worried for the season. This will just create some great value for the Bears, just like 2010, just like 2011.
    This goes both ways....The two easiest interception chances the Packers had were dropped. If you want to play the could've, would've, should've of game, then Cutler should have had 6 ints. Some of these sacks are clearly Cutler's fault and some should go to the dumb OC. Great QB's get rid of the ball and take check downs. Cutler just holds it.

meader99

You're a Cutler supporter and a believer in his talent.

Don't play it off.

Cutler is awful and you know deep down CHI will never win a ring with his reckless style
    Yes, I am a believer that given time, he will throw the same dumb int's that Favre always did when he became uncomfortable in the pocket.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I guess you could say Eagels would have probably been favored by 7
    if it wasn't for week 1.

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

I usually avoid rivalry games because wierd things happen. Just look at the Jets. They dominated Buffalo, but I am not buying it. The Steelers will crush them. If they don't then the Jets will have earned my respect... ...maybe.

k13

I don't even feel like replying to your Bears posts.

But you Cry about the NFC West yet the Bears play 4 NFC West teams this year.
    While Niners play Packers, Saints, Bears, Patriots, Giants, Lions.

Yet you somehow find that road easier.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I would bet my mom, my house, my car, and Milwaukee Mikes Wife on Washington PK.
    good stuff

First 123