Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Lions is a gift

Game will be decided by a FG
    lol since smoke is on the lion i'll go with my home team 49ner all day

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The Bears are a better football team than the 49ers. But the Packers played their worst game possible and it is unlikely they do that against the Bears. So we'll see what happens. I'll be there too.
    lol bear is better FB than 49ners? what against the colt team with 3/4 of their players are completely new and no experience yet still allow them to score 21 its, yet 49ners play one of the top explosive team in the NFL and hold them to 22pts and Bear have a better FB than 49ner? I dont think so... Bear is good but not better than 49ner

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Azshadios View Post
    lol bear is better FB than 49ners? what against the colt team with 3/4 of their players are completely new and no experience yet still allow them to score 21 its, yet 49ners play one of the top explosive team in the NFL and hold them to 22pts and Bear have a better FB than 49ner? I dont think so... Bear is good but not better than 49ner
    The Bears were not really very gelled in game 1 and still scored 41 points on an NFL team.

Think what you want, but the Bears were an 11 win football team in 2010, 11 win football team caliber in 2011 before Cutler/Forte go down, and now they added one of the game's top 5 wide receivers and got rid of Martz. They are better than the 49ers... so when the 49ers finish with 12-13 wins in the horrific NFC West that has 3 joke football teams and the Bears finish with 11-12 wins in the best division in football, please try to tell me how much better the 49ers are... please.

PickWinnerAllDay

49ers fans have to be the most annoying people on the planet these days.

They play in a division that gives them an automatic bye into the 2nd round of the playoffs with 3 of the worst 5 NFL teams in the league all stacked up next to them and then they're cocky when they post a solid season.

Start the Bears off at 6-0 in the division and I bet they'd post a 13+ win campaign, too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2daBank

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Dallas is a gift

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Bears vs. Packers will be interesting. I think the Bears cover +6. Green Bays defense is a mess right now. Secondary is a joke and Bears will use that to their advantage.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    THANK YOU! Everyone is saying 'RG3 had beginners luck, a win vs. the Rams won't be as easy' Are you ******* kidding me? Other than pass rushing.. that is all the Rams have.
    yo make so many ignorant post about stl for having them as your avatar.. do you just not understand fb?or just a disgruntled fan? either way you dont have a damn clue wtf you are talking about..stl has a pair of corners that can hold their own against anyone (with a solid 3rd), solid lb core, and a good dline, nothing wrong with this d while you sit hear saying ignorant shit like "only thing they can do is pass rush".... yea the O struggles and has forever, dout that changes a whole lot with this oline and a coaching staff much more interest3ed in defense, i mean they can and will eat clock and bradford can manage a shotenhiemer offense with short passing gm...skins are not anything special and rg3 will get his welcome to the nfl moment this week, under prob better but a side you either bet Lambs or pass...

2daBank

personally was eying this gm to bet chitown before week 1, wasnt happy gb stunk it up...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

9ers fan giddy about his win after Rodgers throws pass after pass after pass directly into 9ers players' hands.

Then he trashes the Bears, who flat out dominated.

Just a scope of the ignorance at SBR.
    Bears were barely winning at the half versus a CFL team with a rookie QB. 5 turnovers and final score make it look different.
    Are you seriously getting excited over beating the Colts at home?

None of that matters anyway, Packers win in Week 2, that's all you need to know.

k13

49ers fans have to be the most annoying people on the planet these days.

They play in a division that gives them an automatic bye into the 2nd round of the playoffs with 3 of the worst 5 NFL teams in the league all stacked up next to them and then they're cocky when they post a solid season.

Start the Bears off at 6-0 in the division and I bet they'd post a 13+ win campaign, too.
    Are the Packers and Lions in the NFC West because that's who the Niners beat.

The division sucks but somehow Arizona/Seattle went 13-11 in non-conference games....

Oh yeah, who beat your mighty Bears.................Seattle 38-14........

Who cares about injuries, you give up 38 points to Seattle you should be kicked out the league.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Letdown game written all over it. If you like the Lions, you are getting 3 extra points.
    People were saying letdown on the niners every week last year and look how that turned out. You'd be nuts to go against the niners here. Detroit's running game is a non factor and if Stafford has a bad day this one will be over by halftime. Also worth mentioning Niners were 4 point dogs in last years game and I remember making a good size profit on that game. The revenge factor is non apparent here. It was a regular season game and their shouldn't be so much emphasis put on it. I just hope public pounds the lions here so i can take the niners @-2.5

k13

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    People were saying letdown on the niners every week last year and look how that turned out. You'd be nuts to go against the niners here. Detroit's running game is a non factor and if Stafford has a bad day this one will be over by halftime. Also worth mentioning Niners were 4 point dogs in last years game and I remember making a good size profit on that game. The revenge factor is non apparent here. It was a regular season game and their shouldn't be so much emphasis put on it. I just hope public pounds the lions here so i can take the niners @-2.5
    The only letdowns they had was against Arizona and almost Seattle and maybe Baltimore.

There was no real other letdown moments that were available last year.
    They "should" still beat the Lions just you are paying an extra 3 points for week 1 performances. That was my point. Public won't be pounding the Lions, public only sees "last week".

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Saints and Packers will be 0-2. San Fran will blow out Detroit.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Another sharp post from K13- I Always love to look at the perception plays.

Some games I'm Playing today, Or have played are =

2 team ML parlay - CINCI /GB 2% (A teaser works fine) Cinci looked awful and Cleveland covered vs the Eagles. I expect some home cooking for Cinci and pull out the win.

Indi +1.5 2% - Was not impressed by the vikings and Indi did hang with the bears before getting run over. I just feel this true line should be Indy -3 thus making a play for 2%.

Lions +7 2%- SF looked great, Lions looked weak. Can the niners cover 7? sure they could but this line is to high. I think the lions +7 has great EV. If they played this game 100 times I believe the lions cover 7 60% of the time.

Jax +7.5 3% - A wise man pointed out to me years ago that you will never go broke taking a home team getting more than a TD (see cleveland week 1)

Just some early plays still hawking a few other games (seattle, Rams, Pitt if the line gets where I like em)

k13

There's already hundreds of threads everywhere why the Cowboys line is so low (-3).......LOL

OMG Ravens +1, wtf

Oakland -1 ..........free lunch

Denver +3, ugh ugh ugh I just blew my load on Peyton

k13

If someone gave you these lines, would you think they are beyond clueless and should lose all their money?

Chicago +7.5
    Dallas +1.5
    Baltimore +3.5
    Washington pk
    Oakland +3.5

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

If someone gave you these lines, would you think they are beyond clueless and should lose all their money?

Chicago +7.5
    Dallas +1.5
    Baltimore +3.5
    Washington pk
    Oakland +3.5
    I would bet my mom, my house, my car, and Milwaukee Mikes Wife on Washington PK. The rest I'd pass. I think Dallas should win, but under estimating a average team at home when facing another average team on the road is often a way to go broke. Chicago might cover, there is no way the pack in it's current form is a worth 7 more than the bears.

And Baltimore faced Cinci nothing to write home about, that's like people dikk riding Cutler (Whose a bum) because the Bears beat the Colts. It's obvious the Eagles are a hot over paid mess, but so are the Jets and we all know they like to back door cover all season long.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

The -3 presumes the Skins are 6 points better than the Rams. St. Louis is at home.
    I edited my post at the same time you replied.

Like I already explained, for some reason I had the Skins down as the home team, and that was incorrect.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Crazy Carl, how is your mile time progressing?

I like the Lions here

PickWinnerAllDay

Are the Packers and Lions in the NFC West because that's who the Niners beat.

The division sucks but somehow Arizona/Seattle went 13-11 in non-conference games....

Oh yeah, who beat your mighty Bears.................Seattle 38-14........

Who cares about injuries, you give up 38 points to Seattle you should be kicked out the league.

You are easily the most ignorant NFL handicapper on the forum if you think a game at the end of the season when the Bears were excited for the season to end because they were devastated by injuries has ANYTHING to do with anything.

I mean honestly... Why would you even mention a game where the Bears were obviously giddy that the season was ending due to injuries derailing the season? Are you mentally challenged or do you just play mentally challenged on this forum? I honestly am not sure.

k13

You are easily the most ignorant NFL handicapper on the forum if you think a game at the end of the season when the Bears were excited for the season to end because they were devastated by injuries has ANYTHING to do with anything.

I mean honestly... Why would you even mention a game where the Bears were obviously giddy that the season was ending due to injuries derailing the season? Are you mentally challenged or do you just play mentally challenged on this forum? I honestly am not sure.
    Because you think ANYONE can beat NFC West teams yet somehow teams like Giants, Ravens, Bears, etc lose to these scrubs.

If Bears are better than the Niners then they should beat the Packers too right?
    Looking forward to the excuses in a few days.

PickWinnerAllDay

Because you think ANYONE can beat NFC West teams yet somehow teams like Giants, Ravens, Bears, etc lose to these scrubs.

If Bears are better than the Niners then they should beat the Packers too right?
    Looking forward to the excuses in a few days.
    What excuses? The Packers played as bad as they could possibly play. I doubt they do that again. If the Packers beat the Bears, you think it proves 49ers > Bears, don't you? That is why you are a complete fukking dipshit. You can't play that game. If the Packers play like they did against the 49ers against the Bears, the Bears would win too. Something tells me one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFL reasonably speaking doesn't play that bad 2 games in a row, what do you think? Are you capable?

k13

What excuses? The Packers played as bad as they could possibly play. I doubt they do that again. If the Packers beat the Bears, you think it proves 49ers > Bears, don't you? That is why you are a complete fukking dipshit. You can't play that game. If the Packers play like they did against the 49ers against the Bears, the Bears would win too. Something tells me one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFL reasonably speaking doesn't play that bad 2 games in a row, what do you think? Are you capable?
    So you already have your excuses ready. lol

If Bears beat Niners in San Fran, Niners are still the better team. They just had an off game. That's all.

PickWinnerAllDay

So you already have your excuses ready. lol

If Bears beat Niners in San Fran, Niners are still the better team. They just had an off game. That's all.
    You're an idiot. Do you think the Redskins are better than the Sains? good luck with that one, dipshit.

Packers played their worst game possible. Packers fans admit it. Rodgers admits it. 49ers fans think their defense is amazing because Rodgers passes 2 balls directly into a 49ers' player's chest...

Anybody can look amazing as a defense with 6 games against Sam Bradford, Seneca Wallace, Kevin Kolb

Worst division in football, buddy. Get over it.

PickWinnerAllDay

Let's compare quarterbacks in the NFC North to quarterbacks in the NFC West

Alex Smith, Russell Wilson, Skelton, Bradford 4 bottom 10 NFL quarterbacks all in the same division

NFC North... Rodgers, Stafford, Cutler, Ponder.... 3 top 10 NFL quarterbacks, conversely

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

The 49ers have the best defense in football. The Packers did play poorly, but some of that can be attributed to the 49er defense. The niners stop the run and get pressure with the front four. The 49ers are a better football team than the Bears. They will prove it Monday night, November 19th. Coincidentally, I have tickets if anyone is interested in getting gouged.

casanders86
    casanders86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Backing a good team coming off a loss tends to lead to positive results.
    Completely agree. Good coaches have film to discover their teams exploited weaknesses and are able to fix them. Meanwhile their opponent thinks they have the gameplan to beat them with.
    Look for Green Bay to bounce back, stay away from Cincinnati (not sold on their coaching staff) and avoid Saints with Payton gone.

Ravens underdogs at Eagles... I'm thinking M/L on Ravens here. This an overreaction to Vick's lack of play and Flacco's accelerated play? Thoughts....

First tidbit I can think of is that Ravens D made Dalton look fairly decent for 2.5 qtrs of play and BJGE look poised for a breakout season. Keep in mind that Bengals receiving core is atrocious too.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    The 49ers have the best defense in football. The Packers did play poorly, but some of that can be attributed to the 49er defense. The niners stop the run and get pressure with the front four. The 49ers are a better football team than the Bears. They will prove it Monday night, November 19th. Coincidentally, I have tickets if anyone is interested in getting gouged.
    49ers beat a Saints team that honestly never wins big games on the road... and then choked to the giants in an ugly, sloppy game.

But you can think the 49ers are great if it makes you feel better. They aren't. They're a solid team in the worst division in football, so that makes them a sure playoff team. If they get some favorable match ups, like a god awful road Saints' team, maybe they could even advance in the playoffs. But they are certainly overrated.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

San Fran has Manningham, Jenkins and Moss now though huge WR upgrade they are a different team now.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    k13 sharp as usual.

I totally agree on Dallas. No way you can take them at -3. If I could've gotten -1 or -1.5 I would've taken it.

But I didn't. I think they win, but no way I'd take -3 at Safeco. Difficult place to play.
    "K13 sharp as usual...." AMEN!

PRIMO99
    when Primo speaks ALL LISTEN !
    PRIMO99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Smoke if you like detroit in this game/!??!? On primetime....

You r a moron

PRIMO99
    when Primo speaks ALL LISTEN !
    PRIMO99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Lol !!??/

watch the game ....aaron rodgers has lost 2 games at home since 2010....

Yeah theyre bad, sick d,
    upgraded o....

And made the bst player in football anxious in his own backyard...

This is the new 90's baltimore ravens, they are a superbowl favourite....from here on..

2daBank

Chicago +7.5
    Dallas +1.5
    Baltimore +3.5
    Washington pk
    Oakland +3.5
    bears +7.5 would be only gm id play as that the number i would have liked...this gm will be close, i agree gb wins but not in blowout fashion....almost have to pass on lambs even tho i think it right side thanx to rams serious problems on oline (just lost starting corner and center off a unti that was already weak and certainly not deep) but i do think stl vastly underrated d will cause rg3 lots of problems, just cant trust that O, hoping the total keeps risising cuase this one outta be rather low imo...

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Packers were -7.5 vs Bears, opened -4.5 which moved to 5.5

Bears looked great against a bunch of scrubs, while Packers looked like crap against a better physical team.
    Now you get a bargain on the Packers.

Seahawks were -1.5 vs Dallas, opened +4, which is now +3

Seahawks looked below average on the road as expected, well except for Bill Simmons who has them winning 12 games, Dallas beat the champs. So a 4+ point swing on perception.
    The average person cannot pass up Dallas here just like they could not pass up fading Arizona.

Niners were -3.5 vs Detroit, opened -7, down to -6/-6.5

Lions looked like against the Rams. Niners looking like Champs in Lambeau.
    Letdown game written all over it. If you like the Lions, you are getting 3 extra points.

Washington vs St. Louis was a pk'em, opened -3 Wash.
    Redskins blew their loads against the Saints, Rams looked somewhat competent.
    Average person already thinks the -3 is LOW yet its inflated by 3 points to begin with.
    RG3 can only go down from Week 1.

We'll monitor a few more as the week goes on.
    Agree with most of this..

The SEA/OAK line was correct the first time around. No doubt with the Cowboys beating the defending champs on national TV and Seahawks letdown on road forms the new line. I wasn't surprised by either outcome, but I wouldn't bet against this Cowboys team right now even if they are overvalued by full field goal.

Also agree on the RG3 hype. I have that game graded as a pick em, but I'm not touchin the Rams with that cluster-injury situation on the O-line.

The 49ers are getting big-time inflated from their Week 1 performance. I disagree about how bad the Lions played vs the Rams. Did you watch the game? They dominated for the most part, but give the Rams corners credit for their aggressive play. Jenkins and Finnegan is no joke and Dunbar is a nice improvement for them at LB. Stafford got a little too pass-happy and it cost him a few times. I'm giving that +7 a long look..

The one I disagree with is the Packers/Bears line. I thought it was inflated on the opener. I didn't see any value on GB at -5 and I don't understand the line movement moving it to -6. The Bears have clearly upgraded at offense, but have GB improved enough on defense? The only thing holding me back from a play on CHI is the Tillman injury. He's their best corner and that will hurt against Rodgers n company. I think the true line here is -3.5 and -4 at most.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

49ers beat a Saints team that honestly never wins big games on the road... and then choked to the giants in an ugly, sloppy game.

But you can think the 49ers are great if it makes you feel better. They aren't. They're a solid team in the worst division in football, so that makes them a sure playoff team. If they get some favorable match ups, like a god awful road Saints' team, maybe they could even advance in the playoffs. But they are certainly overrated.
    See here you go again. I never said they were great. I said they have the best defense in the NFL AND they are better than the Bears. Your warped thinking of the Bears being great led you to believe that I called the 49ers great.

First 123 Last