I'm definitely no offensive coordinator, but I have to chime in on the goal line play calling of the Seattle Seahawks today. You have 1st and goal from the 6 yard line and about 40 seconds left on the clock. You run once with Lynch and get a time out and then you go ahead and run two fade routes with no real threat on the fade. If it's me, I call three straight runs with Lynch (I know there are no time outs left, but you can easily get two run plays in with 40 seconds left). With Lynch, who is so difficult to bring down, you get to at least the one yard.

Then to top it off, you have Wilson under center for four straight plays. WHY??? Shouldn't you be in the shot gun?? This gives you to two options; throw and run. But when you're under center, you have two options; run and fade which is much easier to cover.

I think Seattle gave that game away by limiting their options and it cost me a $1500 + parlay on a $100 bet.

BET:
Georgia ML (over Mizzou)
NC State ML (over Uconn)
Falcons ML (over KC)
Louisiana Tech ML (over Houston)
Seattle ML over Arizona

My only loss is this Seattle game because we can't get the ball to move six yards on four chances. Watch, Seattle dominates next week