BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Colts are A LIVE DOG

I'm hitting the spread and sprinkling the moneyline. Andrew Luck is for real. The Bears defense is old, older, and oldest. The Bears can't block the pass rush. Expect Jay Cutler to force some throws. If the Colts can catch a break or two, why the hel-l can't they win this? +385 is a pretty nice value.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    I'm hitting the spread and sprinkling the moneyline. Andrew Luck is for real. The Bears defense is old, older, and oldest. The Bears can't block the pass rush. Expect Jay Cutler to force some throws. If the Colts can catch a break or two, why the hel-l can't they win this? +385 is a pretty nice value.
    Colts have no running game which means its all on Luck you don't think the Bears are prepared? No way the Bears lose this game at Solider field no way.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Colts have no running game which means its all on Luck you don't think the Bears are prepared? No way the Bears lose this game at Solider field no way.
    Assume you're a Bears fan?

CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I would not be surprised if the bears cover here. EVERYONE seems to be on the colts and points.... idk