Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lions - 9 BIG

Rams are in transition, good new coach Fisher has a long term plan but has cut a ton of players and the Rams are thin at several positions, most notably the OL, their biggest issue.

There is one legit OL starter Dahl at RG, two who are walk ons (RT Richardson and LG rookie Watkins) and two that are so-so (Safford is at LT, should be RT, not adequate at LT and Wells at C is a bad pick up).

They have one LB Laurenitus, no OLB's; issue with one saftety spot; Finnegan is a good corner but they are relying on rookie knucklehead Jenkins for the other corner and are thin for nickle and dime packages.

They will try to run with Jackson but he has lost a FULL STEP and is still a good back but there is no breakaway threat so Detroit will play accordingly.

Rams still have no burner WR or a # 1 WR, going into the game with a lot of decent possession WR's.

Too much "O" and the Detroit pass rush will kill Bradford when SL gets behind.

Lions -9, BIG.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

im on lions as well

GL

bigelv
    bigelv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

live it. i smell, snif sniff.. blowout

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

The only problem today with the Lions will be the Lions, they are their own worst enemy. But I agree the Rams are garbage.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    The only problem today with the Lions will be the Lions, they are their own worst enemy. But I agree the Rams are garbage.
    Agree Lions tend to blow up but for opening game at home I think knuckleheads like Suh will have their shit together....

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

good to see ya back Serbone! I played them as well.