ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

2012 ZBOIZ NFL Season!!

Im ready to get this NFL season started .... The wait is now over!!!

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Yeaaaaaaaa buddy, lets get it!!

ZBOIZ

Miami vs Houston

Today we have 2 teams that's looking to be heading in two different directions. Well I know one thing for sure the Texans have one of the best offenses in the league and this will/should be a mismatch on so many different levels. I think this whole game Miami will be playing catch up and with that being said I like the OVER especially at 41.5! Look like a gift, and I'll take it.

OVER 41.5!

ZBOIZ

Redskins vs Saints

You guys pretty much know which way I'm going in this game. Home games for Saints means one thing, "DOMINATION"! This team have a chip on there shoulder, and with all this talk about, "the offense will take a step back" stuff is just trash! This offense is a machine and the same guy who hung 40+ on the Giants, Colts, and Falcons will still be calling the plays. His name is Pete Carmichael, this guy who was a candidate for the Colts coaching position will have that offense ready. Now defensively the Saints will bring in Steve Spagnoula which is an unknown. We will see how this will fare out defensively. But I'm confident they will be better then people think.

Saints -9

ZBOIZ

Atlanta vs Kansas City

The team nobody is talking about is the Kansas City Chiefs. They to me is the best team in there division. There solid wide outs with Baldwin and Bowe should cause for some mismatches with Atlanta small secondary. This FAILCLOWNS team isn't the same on the road and today they will take a step back. I like KC playing there first game at home. Should be a massive environment and I just can't see the FAILCLOWNS coming out of KC with a win.

Chiefs +3

ZBOIZ

3:00 central games will be posted later!

tusky26
    tusky26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Love this play Z!!!! Also like the saints play.

I was wondering about the Miami/Houston game though. Both teams have decently strong defenses. I totally see Houston winning this game, especially with Miami being the bumbling dolphins that they are known to be, but with the lack of talent for Tannehill, and him being a rookie, can they really play catch up or will Houston D just slap them down?

Thanks for the posts in both forums man. Best of luck all season!
    Last edited by tusky26; 09-09-12 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Apparently I can't abbreviate best of luck. It sent a link. Sorry.

ZBOIZ

Tusky I think it will get to the point the Dolphins will be passing a lot to play catch up. I'm thinking halftime 21-7 Houston. 41.5 is really low for an explosive offensive team in Houston. Houston could be in prevent in the 4th

FootballIsBack
    FootballIsBack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints going to come up big. X3

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14215

Good luck Z

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Where u be?

GChild