MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

4 Team Teaser that will hit

Pays +200

7pt teaser: Bears -2.5/Eagles -2/Chiefs +9.5/Bills +10

Love Andrew Luck, but asking him to win on the road in Soldier is a lot to ask. Bears are going to pressure him left and right. Should be a heavy dose of Forte/Bush for the Bears. Bears will want to get off to a good start with the Pack coming up on Thursday. Ditto for the Eagles but I think it might be a close one. Expect a major bounce back year for the Chiefs. I think they compete with Denver for the division. Great combo with Charles/Hillis, and the defense is great. I see this being a close game. Getting 10 against a Jets team that has a lot of question marks sounds good.
    Last edited by MoneylineExpress; 09-09-12 at 02:20 AM.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

What does asking Andrew Luck to win in Lambeu have to do with tomorrows game? Anyway I like the Bears and Eagles... Would rather take the Saints and maybe the Broncos... Patriots... Or Lions as the fourth leg.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    What does asking Andrew Luck to win in Lambeu have to do with tomorrows game? Anyway I like the Bears and Eagles... Would rather take the Saints and maybe the Broncos... Patriots... Or Lions as the fourth leg.
    Brain fart

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Haha all good just bustin balls