Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

NFL Survivior Pool Strategy

Playing in a massive Survivor Pool again this year with a pot of over $200K.
    Have 3 entrees, and looking for some possible advice.

I notice ESPN is running a free survivior challenge, and they post the % of picks for each team throughout the week.
    This is valuable, as I will most likely want to avoid the teams with high %'s.

I'm thinking of taking Philly, New Orleans and Baltimore this week. #4, #5 and $9 on ESPN's list respectively. Baltimore really surprises me that only 1.9% have picked them, as they are at home Monday Night laying 7.5.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Yeah, Balt line just moved up a bit. Would not take them as I think Cinc has a chance to spring the upset. Better plays on the board imo.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I really want to avoid Detroit and Houston, as probably half of the entrants will be on these two teams.
    Houston kind of scares me anyways, especially with Foster looking to be a bit banged up.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I ended up going with Philly, Houston and Baltimore. Really glad I talked myself out of the Saints.

Vick looked absolutely pathetic, and gave me bad flashbacks. Last year I got eliminated around week 12 or 13, when Vick laid an egg at home vs the Cardinals.

194 got knocked out this week, with the majority of those on the Saints.