kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

My 4 picks on sunday/ my 4 favorities that im laying the chalk on

Eagles -9. Rookie QB in CLE
    Hou 12.5 Hou is a superbowl contender great d and run game.
    Saints -7. I know they lose vilma and payton and that will hurt but the saints are pissed and out to prove a lot.
    Seahawks -3. My biggest question mark of the weekend. Sea just owns ariz it may be ugly but i think sea gets it done. (though az has an underrated defense).

kobebryant55

Seems like everyone on this forum loves PHI... any thoughts on the others?

Bol everyone week 1 lets bury the books!!!

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Eagles -9. Rookie QB in CLE
    Hou 12.5 Hou is a superbowl contender great d and run game.
    Saints -7. I know they lose vilma and payton and that will hurt but the saints are pissed and out to prove a lot.
    Seahawks -3. My biggest question mark of the weekend. Sea just owns ariz it may be ugly but i think sea gets it done. (though az has an underrated defense).
    I honestly wouldn't bet any of these spreads except houston. 2nd to that, eagles are most likely to cover, IMO, but -9 is a lot for vick and a new QB/RB combo we've never seen.

Seattle, wouldn't touch. Lynch is unknown and it's on the road. At home with lynch, I'd take them -7. Not on the road...

Houston should win by 14.

kobebryant55

There were a bunch of enticing picks on the boadd but i wanted to stay away from the pats game, oak sd game, gb 49ers game, and on thur the dal nyg game.

Only other pic i somewhat like is buf although as much as the nyj suck they own buf

haserfauld

Strongest picks ATS this week in my opinion:

Hou -13 (buy to 12.5)
    Atl -4 (buy to 3)

I try not to bet week 1 (got lucky last night playing dallas +4), and all I have is a 2-team 6-point with Hou -7 and Phi -3.

AskWhole702
    CupCakes
    AskWhole702's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should had Houston @ -6.5 or lower. Vegas showing them at -12 -11.5

dlbagby
    dlbagby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

im goin to tease the NE game so all they gotta do is by 2 or more pts, so u yall think NE will cover that??

haserfauld

NE should easily win, yes. Especially with Ten missing Britt. Locker's first game of the season as the starter. I see Ten having big matchup problems with Hernandez and Gronk, with Welker and Lloyd just waiting to burn then. Finny can't do it all...

Only thing that scares me is the road. I definitely wouldn't take pats ATS, but -2 should be money.

AskWhole702
    CupCakes
    AskWhole702's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played madden last night and the pats won vs titans. I just kept passing it to the gronk and hernandez but then I completely fooled the computer with a fake spike to cover the spread

dlbagby

just curious on why im reading ppl say its a trapped game bc the spread is 5 which ppl consider low being that its NE and reaing a few experts saying tenn could win outright, than one expert sayin it will competitive game and having NE just winning by 3, than one expert sayin just stay away from the game, GOT DAMN YO!! i just wanna tease it, and i know NE can win by 3, i mean WTF its brady vs locker, really man really and experts act like this will be a fishy game, C MON!!! im not understanding y

TwiistedDragon
    TwiistedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I like Houston and England to cover without buying points.

dlbagby

well im goin to tease 2 games: ne and det/eagles, what game out of det and eagles should i tease and the bookie i deal with teaser are 5pts, so tell me what game should i play on??

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by haserfauld View Post
    NE should easily win, yes. Especially with Ten missing Britt. Locker's first game of the season as the starter. I see Ten having big matchup problems with Hernandez and Gronk, with Welker and Lloyd just waiting to burn then. Finny can't do it all...

Only thing that scares me is the road. I definitely wouldn't take pats ATS, but -2 should be money.
    If by Finny, you mean Cortland Finnegan, he was traded to the Rams. Public on Pats 84% and line keeps dropping. Wouldn't be surprised if the Pats lost SU. Chris Johnson should have a field day. Pats' defense will be horrible against the run again and their O-line is untested and many are predicting it to be bad.

dlbagby

See what i mean, now u got thsi el nino dude sayin pats could actually lose the game, tell me y man? I mean all those damn weapons on the pats u u sayin they could lose, smh, tell me y u say that? Pats upgraded there d man, tenn offense will outshine pats offense, yeah okay!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by dlbagby View Post
    See what i mean, now u got thsi el nino dude sayin pats could actually lose the game, tell me y man? I mean all those damn weapons on the pats u u sayin they could lose, smh, tell me y u say that? Pats upgraded there d man, tenn offense will outshine pats offense, yeah okay!!
    Alright, I guess the books are dropping the line when the public is all over the Pats. I guess they are feeling generous. I know how much the books love giving out free $. This is the definition of a sucker bet.

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    If by Finny, you mean Cortland Finnegan, he was traded to the Rams. Public on Pats 84% and line keeps dropping. Wouldn't be surprised if the Pats lost SU. Chris Johnson should have a field day. Pats' defense will be horrible against the run again and their O-line is untested and many are predicting it to be bad.
    I agree with this x10. Also to piggy back of your comment. I think the tom brady we all know and love sitting back in the pocket tall as can be not moving having 15 minutes to throw and destroying defenses is over. Will brady be brady throw for a shit ton of yards and tds... Of course!!

HOWEVER that o-line isnt what it was. There are a lot of new pieces and i havent seen tom facing this much pressure ever.

Will the pats win? Most likely too much firepower. Will it be a blowout eh idk. Id rather not lay the -6 with NE

dlbagby

kobe55, i m just teasing the game man, they have to win by 2 or more pts, now if they cant do that against tenn, than something is seriously wrong with that team!!!

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

seahawks will win

travismcilrath

russell wilson is good

travismcilrath

atlanta -3

travismcilrath

should be a good one too

travismcilrath

lock

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by travismcilrath View Post
    atlanta -3
    I like Atlanta but they are questionable on the road at best. Got this at -1 weeks ago, but would not play it beyond 2.5

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by dlbagby View Post
    kobe55, i m just teasing the game man, they have to win by 2 or more pts, now if they cant do that against tenn, than something is seriously wrong with that team!!!
    Yeah that looks real solid to me thought i dont know what the other 1/2 of the teaser is.... Watch NE win by 24+ just to make me look stupid lol. GL

haserfauld

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    You are completely correct. I don't know how I missed that major move.

I wasn't going to play this game personally, but now I'm definitely not, not with that line movement.

Sharp post.

kobebryant55

Jonathan vilma scott fujita and will smith will be able to play. Spygate overturned. Line may move good thing i locked it at 7

Vilma recovering from knee injury may not play but scott and will smith should. Huge momentum shift.