SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

If the Cowboys lost....

This board would be throwing a party talking about how horrible Romo is.

Instead, Cowboys win and there are a few talking about the pick, or that he picked on a bad corner and it doesnt matter cause it wasnt a big game.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah because Romo never gets credit or press. Said it before, I will say it again, no "star" in any sport has done less than Romo.

He is my fantasy QB, so I watched closely tonight.. I saw a lot of good throws, some terrible ones, and some horrific clock management. The baffling bad throws were mostly on dump offs.. it's like Chuck Knoblach trying to throw to first base after he went to NY. He thinks way too much on those throws, and they end up being terrible.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Yeah because Romo never gets credit or press. Said it before, I will say it again, no "star" in any sport has done less than Romo.

He is my fantasy QB, so I watched closely tonight.. I saw a lot of good throws, some terrible ones, and some horrific clock management. The baffling bad throws were mostly on dump offs.. it's like Chuck Knoblach trying to throw to first base after he went to NY. He thinks way too much on those throws, and they end up being terrible.
    awesome i forgot all about that

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

The clock management has always been an issue. And lol at the chuck comment.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Yeah because Romo never gets credit or press. Said it before, I will say it again, no "star" in any sport has done less than Romo the Dallas Cowboys. I fixed it for you

Those passes all hit the receivers hands.. and Romo was scrambling for his life on most of em right ?

Romo has accomplished very much individually, but the Cowboys are a poorly managed team.
    Romo finished in the top 5 last year in touchdown passes and top 5 in fewest interceptions amongst starting QBS. (Higher then River, Manning and Rivers in both)
    He has the 2nd highest QB rating of all time and holds the record for highest 4th Q QB rating in NFL history.

All of that is ignored and every TEAM loss is blamed on him. Eli won a superbowl and relied heavily on his defense who shut down the Packers and won the game vs the 49ers.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Romo played like a star tonight

this coming from a big giant fan and eli manning supporter

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

That's the way the gambling world works man!

Romo!!!

Kwamzie
    Kwamzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

clock management sucked....I cried every flag...I'm a boys fan and I had money runnin on em so every flag hurt

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Always thought Romo was underrated.....gets way too much shit when overall he has been a very good qb for a while now

The not clutch thing has proven to be bullshit as well.....That stupid botched fg has haunted him

QBs get way too much credit and blame overall in football IMO

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

how many rings does romo have? how many does eli have?

does that answer your question?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I had the Cowboys tonight and I still don't like Romo. A handful of big chokes by him in the past I won't forget for a long time.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

If this was Tennis you would have a point. It takes alot more then 1 guy to win a ring.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

So in your mind Trent Dilfer & Brad Johnson were better QB's than Dan Marino?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    So in your mind Trent Dilfer & Brad Johnson were better QB's than Dan Marino?

They will never get it...don't use fact with haters, it can never overcome ignorance.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Romo helped to win me money and also helped my fantasy team!