bhodgin
    bhodgin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Strategy Or Advice?

This is my second year betting NFL and sports all together. My first year I learned a lot, lost a lot, but still walked away with a little bit of change. This year I'm ready to hit it hard and make a profit.

I was just curious what strategies or advice you experienced handicappers would have for a 2nd year player like myself?

Biggest things I've learned from year 1: stay away from parlay's, do not chase your loses with other plays, and never place a bet without doing atleast some research on the teams.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

o yeah you got it man you seem ready to go. who you likin week 1?

bhodgin
    bhodgin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Some games look ok. I went 8-2 in college games this last weekend, netted more then what I won all last year.

Just on paper I like the Lions and Patriots. What do you think?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

for sure both of those def in a teaser too....you likin the bills? also seahawks

arcangel
    arcangel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

when i looked at week 1 games for the NFL 1 game stood out, houston vs miami the line opened houston - 7 1/2 and the over/under 43 1/2 now the line is between houston - 11 1/2 to - 13 1/2 depending were you bet I use sbrodds.com to track all the numbers. I love houston and will play this game regardless of the number,