Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Kansas City QUIEFS

Can they hang with then niggaz from the ATL?

babyglock
    babyglock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

I think this is ATL's year. They look ready to dominate on offense but their defense concerns me. While I think KC will be much improved from last year I don't see them keeping ATL from covering the 3.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Yes, +3 is way to go. KC can/will control the clock, but will take shots to Jon Baldwin, he can go up and get it. He'll make a big play in this game. KC will need to play bend/dont break and blitz enough to make up for missing Hali. Until I see Falcons lighting teams up with this new offense and until I see Chiefs not covering as home dog no reason to think will happen. Falcons O-line looks worse then last year, and guys adjusting to new spots. Falcons will go no huddle a lot with Jacquizz in backfield, should be interesting if Romeo has the balls to blitz. I like the Chiefs a lot this week,hopefully will get to 3.5.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Tamba Hali isn't playing for KC..that will affect their defense..Matt Cassell is absolutely terrible while Matty Ice can atleast manage and doesn't turn the ball over much and ATL offense will be pretty legit this year with the new O-Cord opening up the playbook with more sreeens and whatnot while their DEF will be more aggressive and force more turnovers with Samuels taking more risks..I expect and got 5 units on ATL -1 while back..glgl

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Falcons are like the Saints. Only good
    inside domes.

Kansas City has a huge home field advantage
    but I did not know about hali being out.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

This game comes down to if KC can run the ball as always. They will control the clock so it wont be a high scoring game. I do not have much faith in ATL not in a dome in this game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Roddy White and Julio Jones will be tough to stop . is this guy

Stanford Routt

any good?

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Better believe it

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Roddy White and Julio Jones will be tough to stop . is this guy

Stanford Routt

any good?
    he's ok. One of the most penalized corners in the NFL last year. Guy can't go 1 drive without committing a penalty.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I keep hearing people say Matt Cassel sucks now... Is this true?

Havent seen him play since he was with New England...

One other thing the Falcons have going for them is this game at
    noon local time.... That means the Chiefs fans won't have much time to get
    drunk before the game and the stadium won't be as loud.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

ya..Matt Cassell has been the weak link for KC..their defense is legit, running game should be above avg with Charles returning but don't forget..ATL had/has one of the best RUN DEF in the league..they struggled with passing OFF last year (should be improved with Asante Samuels coming in and Daunte Robinson moving to slot) but I don't think Kansas City will be airing it out much with Cassell..Romeo is a defensive minded coach and he wants time of possession with running the ball, play solid def and keep it a low scoring game..meanwhile ATL, especially Julio Jones will be giving KC some problems, IMO.

And Big Bear, you are absolutely right about being it an afternoon game, KC is absolutely rocking during night games and I would be hesitant to pick any team against them but in this case, although I still believe the crowd will be loud, ATL will be motivated to impress with their new coordinators and get off to a fast start especially due to their lackluster/embarassing finish last year against the Giants.