MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    You guys are putting to much faith in the titans rooke QB here. lol all you gotta do is stop Chris johnson and titans are done on offense. They cant outscore the pats even If pats defense allows tons of yards. I see titans losing by double digit here easily. Just do a 6 pt teaser and drop pats down to -.5 and pick another winner and you win.
    Jake Locker isn't a rookie and looks pretty good.....Stopping Chris Johnson is easier said than done.....Titans have a very good pass rush with Wimbley now and Pats Oline is questionable at best as of now

You may be right about the outcome, but I'm just giving you the other side of things

Should be a good game

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

My apologies. So Locker is a 2nd year QB who did nothing last year. Johnson was stopped with ease last year because no one needed to worry about the pass. Not much has changed IMO this year. Pats WONT lose this game. They can play bad and still win by 7 or more.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

I told you this was guaranteed winner! The pats are loaded this year and the cappers over thought the game

First 12