SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al McMordie: Play Jets vs. Dolphins

Play Jets vs. Dolphins

Game Time: 10/15/2006 4:15:00 PM
    By: Al McMordie

Look for the Jets to win at home this Sunday when they host the Dolphins in an AFC East rivalry.

Our complimentary selection is on the New Yotk Jets, as we will fade the Dolphins who are playing their third straight road game.

Since 1980, NFL teams are 19-47 ATS in their third straight road game if matched up against a division foe with a .384 (or better) win percentage. Take the Jets.

Play: Jets
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 11:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Til the fish can prove to me they can win. I too would be taking the Jets in this game myself.

John Galt1
    John Galt1's Avatar Become A Pro!

ugly game, teasing the phins to +10 seems smart

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole!

After the performance the Jets left on the field last week, coupled with Harrington out to prove something and the fact this matchup is always a good one; is enough to make me pass on this one. Certainly wouldn't pick the Jets.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the jets here, they had decents games before last week, gonna forgive them for last week. Think they win at home here.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by scottyy11
    i like the jets here, they had decents games before last week, gonna forgive them for last week. Think they win at home here.
    my feelings the same scottyy . . .

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Miami will probably be my only big play in NFL this weekend.

Joe Public all over the Jets, and line has moved down a little in favor of Miami. The fumble-machine Coldpecker is on the bench, and Ronnie Brown should put 100 yards on a lackluster Jets rush defense. Welker emerging as one of the best sleeper WR's in the league.

I like: Miami -1.5 +126 for 4x