dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Local kid has a shot with KC chiefs

brutally tough kid, state champ in wrestling and star running back at Colgate. Undrafted and had hardly a chance before he ran for almost 100 against Seattle. I will be cheering for him because of local ties and I know the family. Good kid.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/08/3750257/chiefs-profile-nate-eachus.html

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

if he's chocolate, I'm sure you'll be sucking his dick

if he's not, I"m sure you'll suck his dick nonetheless

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    if he's chocolate, I'm sure you'll be sucking his dick

if he's not, I"m sure you'll suck his dick nonetheless

You are one fvckin asshole. I am a gentle man and have had maybe two fist fights in my life, but I can easily picture having my fingers around your neck and squeeze until you turn the color of all the people you hate. Bigots and bullies, I can't stand either one of them. You are probably both.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well if Trindon Holliday can find a spot with the Texans this guy has a shot too. I was watching the seattle game and he ran well in it. With a few injuries he might get a shot but who knows if he can keep it up against 1st lines in the regular season though.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Well if Trindon Holliday can find a spot with the Texans this guy has a shot too. I was watching the seattle game and he ran well in it. With a few injuries he might get a shot but who knows if he can keep it up against 1st lines in the regular season though.

Just guessing, but from what I know I don't think conditioning or strength will be a problem. How he lines up against NFL class, like you mentioned might be a problem. KC coach said he wished he would have given him more touches before the Seattle game. So he got some encouragement from coach. I just hope he makes the team, everybody loves a story like this when a kid comes from no where and makes it. And one good thing is he is almost a perfect kid, mannerly and smart and not a wise ass.

Well most people cheer a story like this that is unless you are a bigot and cheer against the underdog because of color or race or whatever that ass wipe believes.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Nate Eachus makes the 53 man roster according to his agent. That is wonderful, kid from Colgate and he was the 5th RB on the team. Wouldn't have even had a chance without those injuries to 3 RB's which gave him a chance to shine producing almost 100 yds in the 2nd or 3rd preseason game.

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

My family is good friends with a nfl guy too. I play golf with him a couple times a year and he is very involved in our family charity. But he is an nfl starting qb from a small town. Guess who?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Offense brother, but KC is AWFUL and that is another hit against them. If they win more then 8 games I will be stunned. I see them at 6-10 and last in the division. When Im wrong give me a good smack in the chops!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    No Offense brother, but KC is AWFUL and that is another hit against them. If they win more then 8 games I will be stunned. I see them at 6-10 and last in the division. When Im wrong give me a good smack in the chops!

I know they are a bad team, I wasn't even thinking about that. Hey he got in the water, now it is up to him to swim out of the bad part.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by White Rhino View Post
    My family is good friends with a nfl guy too. I play golf with him a couple times a year and he is very involved in our family charity. But he is an nfl starting qb from a small town. Guess who?
    A Rodgers, wild guess.