GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks NFL Preview

DADDY IS BACK!!! Who's ready for the 2012 season!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... ENJOY and give me your thoughts... i really wanna know your favorite joke... and where you think I'm right on the mark and completely off base with my divisional picks.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Great video, love the jokes and picks. Should have put the Steelers above the Ravens, Ravens not gonna win the AFC North again this year. GO STEELERS!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Great video, love the jokes and picks. Should have put the Steelers above the Ravens, Ravens not gonna win the AFC North again this year. GO STEELERS!
    THANKS DUDE! I agree with you too... it easily could be a flip-flop of the top two in the AFC North... honestly think three teams can make the playoffs in this division... and the NFC North as well

Guessing you liked the Sandusky joke...
    -g

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    THANKS DUDE! I agree with you too... it easily could be a flip-flop of the top two in the AFC North... honestly think three teams can make the playoffs in this division... and the NFC North as well

Guessing you liked the Sandusky joke...
    -g
    You going to post any picks for week 1 or is this video going to be it for the season?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    You going to post any picks for week 1 or is this video going to be it for the season?
    Of course buddy GENO'S PICKS WEEK 1 are up ... and so is Geno's Picks WEEK 1 Podcast!

Spread the love my friend...