With the much anticipated NFL and NCAAF season nearly upon us it is with great pleasure that we announce Matchbook will be offering a great selection of live in running games.

We are receiving many emails from our loyal and potential customers to confirm what we will be offering so I thought it worth clarifying our intentions.

NFL Live betting will be available on at least 6 of the high profile games that will be televised each and every week throughout the season. Monday and Thursday night events will be covered as well as at least 3 games scheduled for Sunday including as standard the late evening game.

We are still awaiting confirmation of some of the TV schedules before I announce specifically what games you can expect for the month of September so stayed tuned or regularly check out our site for more info.For those of you who are eligible and currently don't have a Matchbook account I would strongly advise that you sign up, deposit and getting ready to bet with us.

We have seen an explosive season of Baseball betting and with the liquidity and prices available last season on NFL this year promises to make Matchbook even more of a must have for the seasoned sports bettor when it comes to US sports.

Matchbook still has the lowest commission rate of any exchange in the market so your trades with us cost less than anywhere else.

Also check out our newly posted NFL 2012/13 previews with Brian Blessing and Kenny White

http://www.matchbook.com/winmore/nfl...view/index.xml

Warm regards
Matchbook Mike
www.matchbook.com