RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Buffalo Bills +145 at NY Jets - Week 1

Mates, how money is this wager? I mean the Bills probably win this game at least 5 out of 10 times, innit?

Is Buffalo ML the best value you see in early NFL/NCAA wagering?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Pounded it weeks ago, jet faithful will tell you the bills have only beaten Rex once, but ignorance will cost them $ this is a very weak jets team. Under total may also be a play

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Jets have looked awful in the preseason, but the Bills haven't looked any better. If I had to call it I would say the Jets since they have owned the Bills recently.

casanders86
    casanders86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Bills receiving core is not deep, Jets are deep at corner and the addition of Landry at safety is an improvement to that secondary. The Jets offense can sputter and especially against a defense as sound on paper as the Bills with their new additions. Santonio Holmes has not gotten many reps in the preseason, Stephen Hill has been putting up good numbers but is proving to be unreliable (drops). Fred Jackson will be the difference maker in this game as I do not see the Bills able to do much in the air unless he eases pressure by pulling more men in the box. The Bills will rely heavily on the run I would not say this is the best bet on the table as this game could go both ways and the Jets have a wrench they can throw in, Tebow. I think the best bet week 1 is Patriots -6.5 at Tennessee.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

A ton of line movement and a big drop in NYJ ML, but that is expected when your team can't score a TD in the preseason. Curious to see where the line moves from now til game day. Definitely a game that I'll keep a close eye on.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Bills -1 or maybe Jets -1 ???

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I think people are trying to be too sharp here, along with over-reaction to preseason. Newsflash - Ryan Fitzpatrick is very mediocre, as are the Bills. So many like to point at his injuries last year, we'll see about that. How did that improved first team Bills D look vs Steelers last week in two min drill?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Jets win this game ~65% + of the time.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Jets win this game ~65% + of the time.
    so when they lose you will just say, damn, it was one of those 35% right?

k13

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    so when they lose you will just say, damn, it was one of those 35% right?
    Yup.

But if the line closes -2.5, I don't think I'd be playing the Jets in any scenario.
    Very interesting game though from a betting point of view.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Yup.

But if the line closes -2.5, I don't think I'd be playing the Jets in any scenario.
    Very interesting game though from a betting point of view.
    Ok.

Neither team looked good in preseason, but I can tell you that the last time these two played, the Bills could have, and should've won. I know that usually means jack shit in football, but twice last season the Jets players stated they do not take the Bills seriously, and since the Jets are already a suspect 8-8 team with a weak offense, they have very little room for error. This may be a low scoring 17-10 or one score game, but any smart money should be on the Bills ML or spread.

In Revis' last 65 games you know who has the two best offensive performance? and by a lot shot? Stevie Johnson. THat's not easy to do seeing that Revis has shut down some of the best WRs in the game. I'm still not sold on Fitzpatrick being able to take over a game, I know that Fred Jackson can and did many times last year. The Bills need to and I believe will give Jackson the ball even more this year. The Bills RBs avg more than 5 YPC last year.

Rex>Chan
    Jets D>Fitz
    Sanchez~Bills D
    Jets D Jets D~Bills O
    Jets O~Bills D
    Revis Jets WRs~Bills CBs
    Jets Intangibles>Bills
    Jets Home>Bills Away
    Jets RBs~Bills DL

The Bills will most likely win this game if their DL is as good as expected. Sanchez is not good enough to beat the rush with good passes, and the Jets OL is already in shambles. Bills ML is only way for me here.

k13

Just wait till Tebow gets in there and everyone will be.....

Everyone thought Bills would win at home last year, books hanged a low begging line and took the fish for a swim.
    Games are not won on paper or make "sense".

Westside
    Westside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Jets won't score, Bills in a close one

k13

Same old Bills like I said for the last month.

Jets own them.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Same old Bills like I said for the last month.

Jets own them.
    Ok mr arrogance, let's see your winning ticket - post it. You said the "Bills will be the Bills" which you had a hard time defining in our other thread and when it came down to it, you agreed that their season win totals would be around 6-7. They still have plenty of time to reach that. All you said in this thread is that the Jets win 65% of the time, which again left it open for interpretation on what side you were playing. You're just another idiot from SBR that doesn't say which side you're betting, just leave it open so you can come on here after the games and make it seem like you are the cream of the crop who never loses and everyone else is a piece of shit. The season is young and the Bills looked like garbage, but sometimes games get out of hand and it's over early, and that happened today. If you knew the Bills would be the Bills then you should've unloaded on this game because the Jets own them, but because you didn't, you can't talk shit. You didn't even try to convince us not to take the Bills here.