griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Fantasy trade question.

Drafted Bree's with the 7 pick in a 12 team league. Got to the 6th round and Vick was still available. Took him. Couldn't resist. Guy is best player in the league and plays for the best team.

So now I'm trading Brees. Have offers for the following:
    Forte for Brees straight up
    mathews and McGayhee for brees
    mcfadden for brees

My rbs right now are tate, hardesty, royster, wells, and best

Recievers are rowdy roddy, maclin, Austin.

Te is witten.

Advice

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Wow, ur Rb's are total shit. I would try to move Vick for a solid RB and keep Breez.

Ur WR's are solid. Throw 1 of those shit Rb's along with Vick and get a solid rb.

(I have Vick as my starting qb in 1 of my leagues Also, but I'm going for combo with DJack)
    Points Awarded:

griz gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah your RB's are complete garbage. Either unload Vick or Brees. Obviously you'll get a lot more in return for Brees, but I don't know how comfortable you are with having an injury prone starting QB. If I were you, I'd weight a few trades and take the best one.

I'm actually thinking of taking Vick if he falls far enough in my draft. When healthy, he is a threat to put up 25+ fantasy points a game. I think he stays fairly healthy this year.....just a hunch.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

told u not to take qb early, we have a fantasy section man

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

take mcfadden

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Now that I look at your team, I think you should trade Brees and try to get two solid RB's in return. None of those guys on your team should be a RB2, not even Tate. McGahee and Mathews might be your best option. I'm not a huge fan of either, so maybe target a different trade, but something that would give you an entirely new RB core.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Trade Vick. You don't want to only have Vick as he is brittle as fcuk and can go down at any moment. Your RB's are very weak. I'd offer up Vick and see what you can get.

If you can't get a good #1 RB for Vick you will probably have no choice but to move Brees for a stud RB and pray Vick stays healthy.

All depends on your leagues scoring really. I play in some leagues were the top 20 players for fantasy points last year were QB's. If this is the case keep Brees obv. If all positions are equally weighted I'd probably trade Brees for a couple 1B RB's.