cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Sbr fantasy football

12 teams- playoffs are week 16 & 17 (4 teams best in standings)
    unlimited weekly waivers will be in reverse order of standing on rolling list. This means the worst team in the league gets the first waiver choice that week then moves to bottom of list if he/she has another waiver request.
    1 qb
    2 rb
    2 wr
    1 wr/rb
    1 te
    1 k
    1 d/st

I also added two extra slots on the bench to help with player room

Normal yahoo scoring settings with 1 point per reception added, and one point per 25 yards kick or punt return per individual. Fractional points are included.

This league will cost 500 betpoints per player that joins. This will create a 5500 point league.
    The winnings will be awarded as follows.

Weekly prize from week 1 to week 15 for 100 points per week. This prize will go to the highest scoring team every week, and will be transferred from me to the winner the following tuesday or wednesday after the week's end.

Top three best teams at end of playoffs will get prizes as follows from the remaining 4000 betpoints
    1st 65% 2600 points
    2nd 25% 1000 points
    3rd 10% 400 points

That is a total of 5500 points that will be awarded to the winners, which basically allows me to have my entry paid since I will be responsible for distributing the prizes and I will also be raked 1 sbr point for every transaction so that will help make up for it too.
    I created a large league last year and am trustworthy. I will attach the link to this thread for everyone to see.

First 11 posters to transfer the points are in.
    I will send out all information for the league when we get the players ready.

Lets have some fun.
    Last edited by cant call it; 08-27-12 at 06:04 PM.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455