The Bull
    The Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

steelers lose 1st round pick for year

ol david decastro out for year with knee damage. an already horrid line just got worse.

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

they always have alot of injuries it stinks

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Typical, Steelers O-Line can't even stay healthy during the pre-season. Plug and play, won superbowls with a make shift O-Line, no different now.

ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Typical, Steelers O-Line can't even stay healthy during the pre-season. Plug and play, won superbowls with a make shift O-Line, no different now.
    While thats a true statement for past seasons, it might not hold true while Todd Haley is the O-coordinator... In previous seasons the O-coordinator didnt seem to mind Big Ben running around and extending plays... with Haley calling plays, this will change... Haley is a "do what i say and run the fvckin play how i drew it up" type of coach and has never been shy about getting in his QBs face if they didnt... Ben has a couple of rings and Haley has none so im waiting to see how their relationship will play out... add a make shift O-line to the formula and Tomlin might have to play referee with his QB and O-coordinator.

The Bull

lines win championships, period. as far as I know, they have 1 lineman now that would be able to start on any other nfl team, 1!!!!!!

The Bull

early reports today say that he just tore is mcl and not acl.......if the case, he would miss half of the season. originally thought to have torn both mcl and acl