baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHY DiD THE SKINS DRAFT THAT CORNERBACK "R.G. SHEET"????

Pure suckage.

baskets

Snyder excited about trash

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How did he look today?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Does your hate for this guy have to do with the color of his skin? Honest answer appreciated.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

hes gona be a good corner i think. cousins will be the qb of the future.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

If RG3 was a tall, fast, run happy white QB, I'd think his chances of ever winning shit were the same.

Race means nothing. But when a guy thinks he is athletic enough to dominate defenses with his legs he just doesn't develop pocket presence and that is what you need to win super bowls, period.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    If RG3 was a tall, fast, run happy white QB, I'd think his chances of ever winning shit were the same.

Race means nothing. But when a guy thinks he is athletic enough to dominate defenses with his legs he just doesn't develop pocket presence and that is what you need to win super bowls, period.

Yeah really? How did Trent Dilferd accomplish it? As the Ravens proved you don't even need a quarterback to win a superbowl.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yeah really? How did Trent Dilferd accomplish it? As the Ravens proved you don't even need a quarterback to win a superbowl.
    Okay... build a great defense and PRAY TO GOD that your QB doesn't fukk it up in the super bowl or playoffs. How did that work for the 2006 Bears? That defense was exceptional and Grossman ruined their super bowl chances by playing like a pile of shit.

Or the smart thing to do would be to find a smart QB with pocket presence and win multiple super bowls... hello Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning...

You let me know when Vick, Newton, RG3 start building dynasties, okay sport?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Historically speaking the best QB's seem to be white and the best backs/wide outs are black. So maybe race has something to do with it. There are exceptions of course, but it is what it is.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Historically speaking the best QB's seem to be white and the best backs/wide outs are black. So maybe race has something to do with it. There are exceptions of course, but it is what it is.
    It is okay to say that generally speaking blacks are better at whites in basketball.

It is racist to say that generally speaking whites are better at playing QB than blacks.

Welcome to the land of White Guilt.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

It is okay to say that generally speaking blacks are better at whites in basketball.

It is racist to say that generally speaking whites are better at playing QB than blacks.

Welcome to the land of White Guilt.
    You may have a point, but to me that is the far left's land of illusion.

baskets

cant wait for this chocolate to suck it

going to be epic

another horrible decision by Snyder who continues to shit all over the Skins

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

im not finding any value in this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear, and MadTiger

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Okay... build a great defense and PRAY TO GOD that your QB doesn't fukk it up in the super bowl or playoffs. How did that work for the 2006 Bears? That defense was exceptional and Grossman ruined their super bowl chances by playing like a pile of shit.

Or the smart thing to do would be to find a smart QB with pocket presence and win multiple super bowls... hello Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning...

Yeah get an elite QB or build an elite defense is really the only way, true.......But this part really bothers me and I see it all the time (Not just you):

Vick-Newton-RG3 all completely different players actually.......Just because they're black and athletic, people group them all as a the same player. RG3 is actually a really great pure passer in the pocket, much much better naturally than Cam or Vick. His accuracy blows them both out of the water.

The race thing I could give a shit less about, but it's really just lazy to group them all as the same
    player more than anything

Cam and Vick are not even that similar of players btw....everyone that thinks so needs to study more

(PickWinners Obviously not singling you out pal.....You didn't even say exactly what I ranted about, but just thought I'd throw it out there because it reminded me of other shit I've heard)

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Go Andrew Luck!!!!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Aaron Rodgers has done much more scrambling than Griffin this preseason, black/fast does not= scrambles all the time

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Rodgers 9 carries 76 yards
    Griffin 5 carries 22 yards

I guess maybe some of the sacks you can call running too I don't know, I do not love the Griffin pick but it will be tough for anyone to have a great year with no WR's.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I hope the pick turns into two top 5 picks for the rams in the next two years.

baskets

RG SHEET was in the right place at the right time. Can you say "system guy"?

Baylor put up 59 points tonite. Baylor QB put up almost 400 yds and passed for 4 TD's.

If you can't see that this fukking ***** is going to suck in the pros, you are fukking blind!!!!

And the only confirmation you need is that Snyder is in love w/ the guy .... that is the NFL kiss of death.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

As an Eagles fan, I would love to be wrong, but I think this kid is something special.

He's not lazy like young Mike Vick, he's not dumb like Vince Young, and he's not a crappy leader like McNabb. Quite the contrary, if reports are to be believed.

Keep in mind that running QBs have had a lot of success in the NFL, though they don't have a lot of rings to show for it. For every Brees, Manning, Brady, etc. there are dozens of "pocket passers" who fail miserably. I'd take an RG3 or Vick type guy over Mark Sanchez or Kevin Kolb all day.

Maybe RG3 will be a bust, and somebody like Tannenhill or Foles will have some Brady-esque story about the pre-ordained superstars who were drafted before them. Maybe not...

baskets

It's not about about being lazy, dumb or crappy. It's about producing results. Quite frankly, Dan Marino was a fat slob and was lazy.... but he had the cannon arm and big-time game.

Some pros dedicate everything to be the best, some just fukking roll on out there. Some give everything just to make the team.. and get cut. While a lazy, loud-mouth fukk like Ocho Cinco gets to be a star and gets front row seats.

It's a production business. That being said, do you really believe RG SHEET will make the Redskins a winning team???

Lol, Snyder has brought in Super Bowl winning coaches and brilliant minds... and they've produced what.... 2 winning seasons under the Snyder demon curse? Snyder is a loser of an owner from the winning side of football. He almost always #1 from the profitability side, but from the football side.... he is the curse of death.

So you're telling me a short buck-toothed ******** from Baylor is going to raise this team up into glory over the Giants, Eagles and Cowboys???

Not only is he starting in a shithole franchise, he's in a loaded division w/ 3 teams that have better quarterbacks.

This guy is going to be a major bust. You watch Luck and he, at least for early appearances' sake, looks like the real deal. But this podunk ghetto ******* is going to be a major bust.

I am amazed at how many people drink that fukking Kool Aid. It's like watching these recycled suck ass coaches who go on to accept another coaching job.... and just run that program into the ground. The man of the hour in that field is Rich Rodriguez. Arizona, who the fukk is drunk at the helm of that program? Rich Fukking Rodriguez???

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Black QBs NEVER win SUPERBOWL!! That alone would have distanced yourself to RG SHEET...

Luck > RG SHEET .. ALL DAY!!!

baskets

Dimes, that's the first thing you've said that I agree with.

Do you want to load up your NBA team w/ crackers when they face the brothers in the NBA finals??? You wouldn't do that in a million years.... yet you want to start a fukking ****** as your QB!! GTFOH....

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I just fukking hate all the hype around Bob Griffin III.. Makes me puke that the stupid media are putting him with the same sentence with A. Luck.. It's like saying Marquis Daniels is as good as Larry Bird..

Also baskets you fukk, you hate Bob Griffin III because you're a racist to the highest order!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    RG SHEET was in the right place at the right time. Can you say "system guy"?

Baylor put up 59 points tonite. Baylor QB put up almost 400 yds and passed for 4 TD's.
    they played a conf. usa team pal...the highly doubt the kid will sniff putting up 400 in a conf. game this year

that "systems" guy dominated college football last year...will he be the best? no... but he wont be the biggest turd behind center either...

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Black QBs NEVER win SUPERBOWL!! That alone would have distanced yourself to RG SHEET...

Doug Williams led the Washington Redskins to a 42-10 victory over the Denver Broncos (quarterbacked by John Elway) in Superbowl XXII. Williams was 18-29 for 340 yards and four TD's and was named the MVP of Superbowl XXII.

Oh yeah... Doug Williams was black...

Now... why don't you and the rest the sheet-wearing, large-penis-envying, non-jumping, slow-running racists stfu and get back in your closets?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

Doug Williams had one of the best performances in Super Bowl History Idiot.

baskets

Night-Tripper, you be tripping.

All you got is one system QB to win the SuperBowl... one black QB in the fukking history is all you got? And a system guy at that? Was Williams a stud on his own, a great QB? FUKK NO

You are a brainwashed moron. Quick, name me all the top corners and wide receivers in the NFL.... they are all white, right?

Give me a fukking break.

Remember how the media puffed up Sanchez? The guy sucks major asshole. Not lieutenant asshole, not sargent asshole.... but MAJOR ASSHOLE!!!

Here we have the media hyping up RG SHEET. Oh wait, he was a super duper in college.... yeah, well, Vince Young was better in college than RG SHEET and won the national championship.

Now go back to your liberal bullshit closet.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Night-Tripper, you be tripping.

All you got is one system QB to win the SuperBowl... one black QB in the fukking history is all you got? And a system guy at that? Was Williams a stud on his own, a great QB? FUKK NO

You are a brainwashed moron. Quick, name me all the top corners and wide receivers in the NFL.... they are all white, right?

Give me a fukking break.

Remember how the media puffed up Sanchez? The guy sucks major asshole. Not lieutenant asshole, not sargent asshole.... but MAJOR ASSHOLE!!!

Here we have the media hyping up RG SHEET. Oh wait, he was a super duper in college.... yeah, well, Vince Young was better in college than RG SHEET and won the national championship.

Now go back to your liberal bullshit closet.
    Better to be a white, brain-washed, college educated, liberal moron than a porch-pissing, yard-shitting, tire-collecting, country-music loving, non-ass wiping, non-fact spouting racist.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i showed you how stupid your logic was kid because Dilferd does not have one thing you listed in order to win a superbowl. Oh and by the way a quarterback name Doug Williams won a superbowl.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 09-03-12 at 07:55 PM.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Better to be a white, brain-washed, college educated, liberal moron than a porch-pissing, yard-shitting, tire-collecting, country-music loving, non-ass wiping, non-fact spouting racist.
    yawn

again, another brainwashed fool that is at odds w/ his brainwashed training. as Carl Sagan once said, 'it's better to see the world as it is, not as you wish it to be'... or however the quote went

you were trained as a non-thinking liberal and so your training does not allow you to consider the facts.

the league is what ... 80% black? now why is that? hard work, dedication.... ha ha. puhlease. and how come 99% of the QB's that win it all are white...... and similar ratios in the cornerbacks, running backs and wide receiver.

quite frankly, sir, you're smoking crack with your "peace and love and save the planet" idealism. but this is not reality. I'm giving you the facts... and you're crying like a liberal bitch and going "all men are created equal" ... lmfao.

it doesn't matter whether the message comes from Kant, Watson or myself.... the message is the same and it is based on the evidence. your opinion is not based on facts but is based on a group hug and communal suckage of some d*cks on a rainbow colored parade

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

"is does not"

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

yawn

again, another brainwashed fool that is at odds w/ his brainwashed training. as Carl Sagan once said, 'it's better to see the world as it is, not as you wish it to be'... or however the quote went

you were trained as a non-thinking liberal and so your training does not allow you to consider the facts.

the league is what ... 80% black? now why is that? hard work, dedication.... ha ha. puhlease. and how come 99% of the QB's that win it all are white...... and similar ratios in the cornerbacks, running backs and wide receiver.

quite frankly, sir, you're smoking crack with your "peace and love and save the planet" idealism. but this is not reality. I'm giving you the facts... and you're crying like a liberal bitch and going "all men are created equal" ... lmfao.

it doesn't matter whether the message comes from Kant, Watson or myself.... the message is the same and it is based on the evidence. your opinion is not based on facts but is based on a group hug and communal suckage of some d*cks on a rainbow colored parade
    Answer this question dipshit: How many white quaterbacks have NEVER won a Superbowl?

END OF STORY... I'm out

baskets

this is owner Snyder here. I'm posting under baskets' handle now.

due to Night Dipper's advice, I'm going to follow his advice and put Tyroneous Johnson at QB and make all my WR, RB and CB's white.

this is baskets here now. well, it looks like Pinny had the Redskins Season Wins at 6.5. based on this news where Snyder follows Night Dripper's advice, the new Pinny total is 3.5 wins.

Night Sucker, you wouldn't even follow your own bullshit idealistic advice. if you picked a team, you'd load up on white QB's and black WR, RB and CB's. this is the #1 reason why liberals are hypocrites. they preach bullshit arguments but when it comes time to put those arguments in to practice, they would do the exact opposite.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Answer this question dipshit: How many white quaterbacks have NEVER won a Superbowl?

END OF STORY... I'm out

Indeed you are. You are out of your mind. All the evidence in the world (and if you bothered to check the record books ... which I don't write, btw) confirms my information and smashes your toothfairy argument.

But I know, I know...... you'll be going back to the hood now where you'll be walking down the street at 2am in the morning preaching equality and etc, etc. Right? ..... Not.

You see, Night Dripper, you can do that in your liberal neighborhood b/c I can tell what I kind of neighborhood you live in. Spend some time w/ the ******* and you'll change your opinions faster than a liberal changes his partners in all-Elton John bathhouse.

12 Last