Mine:

1.Chicago Bears
    2.Baltimore Ravens
    3.San Diego Chargers
    4.Indianapolis Colts
    5.Philadelphia Eagles

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

We will find out alot more about Baltimore after tomorrow night.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I think Denver will beat them, but right now, I would expect a Bears/Ravens SB (McNair's rust and inexperience with that offense should start clicking in the 2nd half of the season).

#5 is basically Eagles/Broncos/Patriots for me.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to believe that the Eagles would be your 5 bud. Even though they still have a good core of there team from a few years back, They still lack that dominating presence they need to go over the top in the NFC east IMO.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Hard to believe that the Eagles would be your 5 bud. Even though they still have a good core of there team from a few years back, They still lack that dominating presence they need to go over the top in the NFC east IMO.
    Who would you put there instead (assuming you have the same 4 top teams)? I was tempted to put Carolina, but they have played down to their competition two weeks in a row and I'm not even sure that's the case, they may just not be as good as was predicted first.

It's a wash between the Eagles/Patriots/Broncos for me with the Rams, Jags, and Carolina close behind. I don't rate the Bengals, Seahawks, or the Falcons high at all (think all 3 are grossly overrated).

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Chi
    2. SD
    3. Jax
    4. Ind
    5. Bal

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. SD
    2. Chi
    3. Jax
    4. Balty
    5. Denver

No Indy, because of its run defense, as compared to the teams that did make my list.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no way you can put Jax in your top 5 over Indy when Indy beat them @ home 2 weeks ago. I don't care if our run defense does suck, we have still been winning games. Everyone exposes our run D, but we still find ways to win games. Right now the Bears are by far and away the best team in the NFL. Philadelphia really looks strong as well and Carolina has been very unimpressive so far this season. Here is my top 5... New England is getting overlooked by everyone this season. They played tough against the Bengals last week and took care of the Phins. They will be ready come playoff time. Colts have a bye this week then a tough schedule, but we will get Vinatieri, Sanders, Harper, Utecht, and Stokley all healthy. Bring on the Deadskins on 10/22!!!

1. Chicago
    2. Indianapolis
    3. Philadelphia
    4. New England
    5. Baltimore/Denver whoever win tonight