Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

OK poke holes in this week 1 ... 2 teamer

Hou -2.5 vs Mia
    Det -2.5 vs Stl

At home vs 2 of the worst teams in the league.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

lambs defense will be very good, that kid jenkins was steal of draft in 2nd round as he was best corner in draft, paired with finnagan that makes for a good pair and they have a decent 3rd as well, we know det cant run the ball so long and co should be able to pin their ears back and get after stafford in this one, doubt he has time to wait for megatron to get deep and think jenkins will be all over him anyways....how lambs score i couldnt tell you, they should have some success running with sjax who looks 23 out there but the oline cant protect, bradford still a question mark to me, and wrs are mediocre at best...personally early lean for me is on the under but no hurry as hopefully lambs offense looks good a couple more times and hey it det so folks gonna bet the over anyways.. certainly not saying Lambs win (im not crazy) but you said to poke holes so i tried..

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Is it me or has the juice been pushed higher on teasers. I just tried a 6 ptr at BKMR and their asking 20cents. There were rumors that the books had taken a beating on teasers LY and were threatening tightening up???

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm getting beat to the punch everywhere. I just tried another book and they already moved Det to 3.5.

Back later.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lambs defense will be very good, that kid jenkins was steal of draft in 2nd round as he was best corner in draft, paired with finnagan that makes for a good pair and they have a decent 3rd as well, we know det cant run the ball so long and co should be able to pin their ears back and get after stafford in this one, doubt he has time to wait for megatron to get deep and think jenkins will be all over him anyways....how lambs score i couldnt tell you, they should have some success running with sjax who looks 23 out there but the oline cant protect, bradford still a question mark to me, and wrs are mediocre at best...personally early lean for me is on the under but no hurry as hopefully lambs offense looks good a couple more times and hey it det so folks gonna bet the over anyways.. certainly not saying Lambs win (im not crazy) but you said to poke holes so i tried..
    Sorry for the lack of homework (names) but Det played without key RB last year. What's up with him he was +++

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

So far they've totally toasted me. My bread and gravey forever has been teasers and bkmr has gone from 6pt/2t NFL EV to 6pt/2t 120. Interestingly they have kept NCAA at EV.

They are clearly the worst lines at baseball but how do they get enough action to substantiate their inflated lines? Are people really that dumb? And now FB.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

This is getting so ridiculous I'm going to be the next one to threaten to move to LV. Wife has no issue she's just worried if LV will have water in the future.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Banker ... you any good at FB?? always enjoy you're baseball input.

Was on Lohse tonight but saw his line vs Stl and put the brakes on.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Banker until proven otherwise you have free reighn (sp) to poke holes in any of my leans. Always appreciated. Hopefully Biffer is in hiding studying. Personally can't wait for NCAA BB.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Banker ... you any good at FB?? always enjoy you're baseball input.

Was on Lohse tonight but saw his line vs Stl and put the brakes on.
    ive had very good years, then ive had very bad years..NFL is tough, anyone being honest and been doing this long enough will prob say the same...you can pretty much tell a kid that just started and had a good season or just someone str8 full of shit if they act as if they punish nfl on reg basis yr in yr out, simply doesnt happen...on the bright side yr to yr it is never the same for me and last yr kinda sucked so i always have that going for me

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

ive had very good years, then ive had very bad years..NFL is tough, anyone being honest and been doing this long enough will prob say the same...you can pretty much tell a kid that just started and had a good season or just someone str8 full of shit if they act as if they punish nfl on reg basis yr in yr out, simply doesnt happen...on the bright side yr to yr it is never the same for me and last yr kinda sucked so i always have that going for me
    My NFL winning % iis very high although not many have the patience and discipline. I play almost all teasers. I mix a key numbers approach with some capping. Can pass a weak or place very small action play. Mostly one play a week. No chasing.

So much for jumping on future's bets as it appears Stafford injured his non throwing hand.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Hey Madison, on the surface this appears to be a pretty solid bet. My only comment would be that lines aren't exactly sharp the first week of the season, and teasers in general are less successful.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i like it. i'll tail it.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Stafford apparently practiced without incident.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Looks good. I hope you didn't tease a trap bet.

VVho
    PayDirt
    VVho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

both games should be blowouts

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Looks good. I hope you didn't tease a trap bet.
    Nearly ever feel my NFL plays are traps simply because nearly every game matters. Baseball is the ultimate for TP with the 162 games and travel and ...

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VVho View Post
    both games should be blowouts
    Well the line moved circa 2 pts (with me ?? depends how you look at it).

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

whats up with Bookmaker and no ML lines
    do they wait to the last minute to post them
    do you think they will post the ML for wednesday at the last minute and wait until thursday and do the same or post ML lines at all?

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Should also tease the Ravens to PK or -1 depending on the book, Ravens not gonna lose to the Bengals MNF at home....no way, no how.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rwd201 View Post
    whats up with Bookmaker and no ML lines
    do they wait to the last minute to post them
    do you think they will post the ML for wednesday at the last minute and wait until thursday and do the same or post ML lines at all?
    Bkmr's juice is simply unreasonable. I did pretty well with 4 teamers LY with my other source. Bkmr raised their juice my other came down. I did pretty well LY with 4 teamers 12 pts -120. TY they are 13 pts, ties lose, -110. Chomping!!