mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im back!

anyone that shadows me knows by now that I am the real deal.This year will be a little different. I built up my contacts and am looking for maybe 5 or 6 more real players .no kiddies please.1k bettors or more. no dreamers please.I am based in new york currently and am reaching out to all real players.I know that there are a lot of touts on here and thats exactly what I am NOT! I AM INDEPENDENTLY doing this my way.No boss to answer to and no con games.I am putting together my top 15-20 players and going to make them a ton of money.I only have 9 players and am looking for just a couple more and i will not be taking any new players after I fill my quoter...(I can only keep up with 15-20 or so. You can e-mail me at empiremaker888@yahoo.com.I will explain further via e-mail.I will want to exchange numbers so i can immediately get to work for you.please one more time.no dreamers or haters.If you do not like this thread I would respectfully ask.just move right along.If it does not apply, please let it fly.I thank you all for your time and good luck to all players.I can only imagine the b.s you guys heard during the years of playing but i can promise you this.I am on my own and do not dance to any ones tunes anymore.I do not like what most touts slash handicappers do.I am a lot different from any capper you ever met.I am a street man who knows every angle out there.I know steam , streaks, wise guy plays and any other system that people teach.I do not do a system. p.s. if your book allows early in the week betting.we will crush them and they will turn us off. BUT I WILL BURY THEM PLAYING ON THE DAY OF THE GAME ANYWAY.PLEASE BELIEVE AND THANK YOU.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Let me be the first to say, WHAT THE BLEEP?