rightsideup
    rightsideup's Avatar Become A Pro!

best bet

hey, cracker, you scoffed when i used the word lock three weeks ago with the saints over green bay...well, LOCK, saints over tampa bay.......rookie qb, in the superdome, 29th on offense and tampas defense is 26th versus the rush...i cant believe its 6 1/2...maybe a trap, but they are going to get my ankle in it....this is going to be an annihilation!!!!the saints are a good team with a great coach.....tampa actually stinks!!!! its only 6 1/2 because people respect the name "tampa bay" if these same guys were dressed in raider uniforms, the spread would be 10-14 points

Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

This looks good to me as well. Tampa Bay wasn't even doing very well WITH simms. Now their going to be in shambles.

My only advice to you is don't jump on the Saints bandwagon because it's going to come crashing down, and probably a lot sooner then you think.

JohnII
    JohnII's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm from Tampa and I love betting against these guys. They lost another offensive lineman for the season. I'm on New Orleans.

rightsideup

hey, john II

irony: i am from new orleans and i used to love betting against the saints i.e. haslett, brooks and rick venturi(the worst d-coor in the NFL...THIS TEAM IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT....it is actually not the saints of the past 6 years..haslett never made any personel changes althought the whole team became stagnent for the past 5 years...peyton cleaned house...brees, bush, colston and three new o-lineman...changed the d-scheme, brought in three new l-backers( all of which are very quick, but most of all very, very disciplined....and hollis thomas(big,big run stopper...13 of 22 starters are new and the trash is gone..they will lose their fair share of games, but they are not going to crash...brees, not aaron brooks...peyton, not haslett...gibbs, not venturi and bush to help a healthy mcallister...believe me, this team is a pretty good ball club...and tampa is a pretty bad ball club (right now) although i am a big jon gruden fan.....

ivyconniver
    ivyconniver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

i'm on the bucks today, for exactly the reasons listed above.

rightsideup

hmmm

tampa bay stinks, new orleans is a much better team this year than last, they are playing at the superdome, tampa bay is starting a rookie qb and tampas rush defense is 26th in the league! yes, i definitely see your logic behind backing tampa bay today. .....have a drink, youre gonna need it

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14425

Louisiana (La) Law . . .

[QUOTE=rightsideup]irony: i am from new orleans and i used to love betting against the saints i.e. haslett, brooks and rick venturi(the worst d-coor in the NFL...THIS TEAM IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT....it is actually not the saints of the past 6 years..haslett never made any personel changes althought the whole team became stagnent for the past 5 years...peyton cleaned house...brees, bush, colston and three new o-lineman...changed the d-scheme, brought in three new l-backers( all of which are very quick, but most of all very, very disciplined....and hollis thomas(big,big run stopper...13 of 22 starters are new and the trash is gone..they will lose their fair share of games, but they are not going to crash...brees, not aaron brooks...peyton, not haslett...gibbs, not venturi and bush to help a healthy mcallister...believe me, this team is a pretty good ball club...and tampa is a pretty bad ball club (right now) although i am a big jon gruden fan.....[/QUOTE

La Law: Payton Deuce Bush & Brees . . . Great secondary too
    just need that leadership linebacker type to fully complete
    the picture . . . this team can compete week in week out.
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 10-08-06 at 10:08 AM.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am also loving no saints this weekend.

rightsideup

its amazing

just what a little bit of discipline can do...peyton has instilled it while haslett couldnt have cared less

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14425

On Peyton and Brees . . .

Quote Originally Posted by rightsideup
    just what a little bit of discipline can do...peyton has instilled it while haslett couldnt have cared less
    I always thought Brees was a QB that just needed to find the
    right team and I think he's very much in complexion with NO.
    Peyton is a QB's HC (It's what he did with DAL) He's smart and
    so is Brees ~ I think this is one of the more excitong HC/QB
    pairings in the NFL today . . .