bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I have something to say about the Greenbay/Cleveland Game

How phucking stupid are we all to pass up on this free money?

Greenbay could careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee phucking less about this game and after watching the line drop from packers -3 (which seemed easy) down to packers -2.5 that should have tipped us all off on whos "really" going to win this game....

Cleveland was like stealing tonight.i know its only 16-7 ,but this game is phucking over.i have been doing well on my preseason so far and i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed i did not wager this game.wheni saw it drop to the browns +2.5 that was a sign to me that the clevland moneyline was good as gold and i stillllll did not have the balls to play it.cleveland wins this phucking game easy tonight.so stupid of all of us not to read this line.not the game,but the lineeeeeeeeeeee.the line is what speaks it all.the pack will not get over 16 points total for this game and i knew that,i just pussied out from betting on this one.instead i took the bengals +5.5 buying the two points at -134...............which could lose,while the browns will continue to dominate the packers the rest of the game because the packers simply do not care.period.

bradleysnyder

Browns will win by exactly 12 points.....this halftime line cleveland +3 is as good as hot ass puzzy!!!!!!e-z muny...im going to win something off this game after all,because this is tooooo e-z

bradleysnyder

Who do they think they are fooling??????this line is laughable~!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are on drugs.

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Yea, green bay threw this one away.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Lots of idiots bet on a uniform, just another reason preseason NFL is some of the easiest money around.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

So, is GB a lock in 1H in their next preaseason game??

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    So, is GB a lock in 1H in their next preaseason game??
    If you are using the L-word then, "The answer is always yes.". (ie Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut)