TheStone25
    TheStone25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay vs Cleveland - Preseason pick / write up -

Mike McCarthy was not happy with the play in the preseason opener. The Pack turned it over 4 times (3 fum, 1 int ). McCarthy will get his team ready to play better at home this week (Thursday). Under Coach McCarthy, in week two and three of the preseason the Pack average a whopping 30ppg, and are 10-2 to the OVERS. Green Bay at home, under McCarthy are also 10-2 to the OVER. In weeks 2 and 3, McCarthy’s Packers are 9-3 SU, and 8-4 ATS. They should be hungry for a win tonight; no professional competitor likes losing twice in a row, or at home, even if it’s preseason.

In week 1, Aaron Rogers was 2 of 8, with a pick. He should play an extra series or two tonight to find a rhythm. Last week the Browns came out of Detroit victorious 19-17. The Lions pounded them for almost 200 yards rushing, but the Browns passed for over 300 yards. Pat Shurmur as a head coach, or offensive coordinator averages over 20ppg in the preseason. I think Weeden is getting more comfortable, and McCoy knows how to complete passes as a pro, so we should see some scores here by both teams allowing this total to go OVER. Since 2003, in week two preseason, totals between 40-44.5 have gone 12-6 OVER. Also historically teams coming off a loss (GB), playing at home, have done well against teams coming off the win (Cle).
    I like Green Bay winning in a 28-21 type game.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

What week did they play in the preseason last year? I don't remember but I know I was on the over so I figured I would go with it again this year just like I did with the Browns-Lions. Not exactly the most sound of reasoning but it paid off last week.

JT OZ

Although I think last week it fell just under but I bought points in a parlay. Not really betting anything significant on the preseason so using totals in parlays so far.

JT OZ

27-17 last year but my nonsense is cluttering up your thread and your reasoning for the over is the important part not any previous results.