rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    iifold...what makes you think the colts/bears game is going under?
    he said over, I don't ever bet over in the NFL but will have to bet this I think at least Colts over 15.5 if nothing else

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

my mistake, meant over. just curious on the reasoning

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Well Chicago upgraded a lot in the passing game and their defense got old, Indy upgraded big time on offense and defense is bad again like last year and the line does not seem to reflect offseason changes.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Well Chicago upgraded a lot in the passing game and their defense got old, Indy upgraded big time on offense and defense is bad again like last year and the line does not seem to reflect offseason changes.
    All of that and when Urlacher has been out in the past that defense doesn't do as well. Colts have some resemblance of an offense now and their D is possibly the worst in the league.

chargers4222

i was asking iifold.....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I disagree, the wrong team is favored. Chiefs are a QB away for being heavy favorites to win the AFC West, they are very solid at every other position. Falcons are just plain overrated, especially on the road,
    Yeah but they don't have the QB. It's that simple. This is a quarterback league. the Falcons are all healthy and they picked up one of the top 5 corners in the entire league. The Chiefs fired their coach and Jamal Charles hasn't been in game action in a year.

Good luck Lakerman and Speedy.

I'm taking the Falcons 100% and I don't care what it closes at.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah but they don't have the QB. It's that simple. This is a quarterback league. the Falcons are all healthy and they picked up one of the top 5 corners in the entire league. The Chiefs fired their coach and Jamal Charles hasn't been in game action in a year.

Good luck Lakerman and Speedy.

I'm taking the Falcons 100% and I don't care what it closes at.
    How good a QB is Matt Ryan?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    How good a QB is Matt Ryan?
    He's top 12-15, that's for sure. Are the chiefs starting Cassel? He's no good. Chiefs are gonna be out of sync, wait and see.

chargers4222

i forgot about my pal the amazing goat milk! goaty you'll have a thread with your picks this year right? who else do you lean towards week 1 besides the falcons?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The Chiefs fired their coach and Jamal Charles hasn't been in game action in a year.
    They fired Haley in middle of last year, Crowell took over and the defense improved by leaps and bounds. Just ask Rodgers and the Packers. And Charles looked great in first preseason game, he'll be fine.

Goat Milk

They fired Haley in middle of last year, Crowell took over and the defense improved by leaps and bounds. Just ask Rodgers and the Packers. And Charles looked great in first preseason game, he'll be fine.
    alright bro take the chiefs because the public will be on the falcons. I know that's how most of SBR operates anyway. The game won't be close. Come back here when it's over. The Falcons are a force in the NFC. The chiefs won't make the playoffs.

Easy-Rider 66

alright bro take the chiefs because the public will be on the falcons. I know that's how most of SBR operates anyway. The game won't be close. Come back here when it's over. The Falcons are a force in the NFC. The chiefs won't make the playoffs.
    Did you see what Happened to your Falcon team on the road in last years playoff game? Expect more of the same this year.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Did you see what Happened to your Falcon team on the road in last years playoff game? Expect more of the same this year.
    Rider Falcons are not my team, I don't care about the Falcons. GL this year.

LT Profits

It;s the exact opposite, Chiefs will win the West and Falcons will miss playoffs.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

It;s the exact opposite, Chiefs will win the West and Falcons will miss playoffs.
    I see the Broncos winning the west and the Falcons making the playoffs.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

3rd in the South is a force?

Cam Newton won a title @ Auburn by himself... If the Panthers have a hint of Defense they will beat the Falcons twice...

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

what the **** is so hot about KC.... They are a solid team but all this win the west talk.. not that they cant.. but still come on... the only way I would play KC in week 1 is if I get +3 at -110 other wise no play..

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I disagree, the wrong team is favored. Chiefs are a QB away for being heavy favorites to win the AFC West, they are very solid at every other position. Falcons are just plain overrated, especially on the road,
    Be careful here. Going to a pass oriented offense this year that will be explosive. Jones is poised for a huge year and Matty Ice will break out.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Right on bro, couldn't agree more!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    what the **** is so hot about KC
    Um...HUH? One of best running backs in NFL (Charles is healthy), great young receiving corps that could be good for many years (Bowe and Baldwin) and everyone saw how great defense was after Crowell took over. This could be a dangerous team if it gets a good QB, and considering how weak rest of division is, they could still win it with a system guy like Cassel as long as he doesn't make mistakes.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Be careful here. Going to a pass oriented offense this year that will be explosive. Jones is poised for a huge year and Matty Ice will break out.
    I love Julio and I have him high on my fantasy draft board, but Turner was running in slow motion at the end of last year. Rodgers could an explosive back, but he is still like 5'7'' so can't really be trusted as every down back if Turner goes down. Roddy lost a step and one reason he catches 100 balls if defenses let him catch the underneath stuff, as they don't want Julio getting behind them. I just see their offensive production going down this year and their defense isn't good enough to carry a mediocre offense.

Easy-Rider 66

I love Julio and I have him high on my fantasy draft board, but Turner was running in slow motion at the end of last year. Rodgers could an explosive back, but he is still like 5'7'' so can't really be trusted as every down back if Turner goes down. Roddy lost a step and one reason he catches 100 balls if defenses let him catch the underneath stuff, as they don't want Julio getting behind them. I just see their offensive production going down this year and their defense isn't good enough to carry a mediocre offense.
    Yeah, Turner is one of the more slower starting backs in the league. He does not have close out speed. Ryan is a good QB, but not top 10 imo. Defense needs improvement. Banking on ATL not making the playoffs this year.

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

Chiefs looking good, everyone is healthy, got a good OC, defense looks better and playing at home. I'm taking the Chefs, it will be a pick game.

LostBankroll

Um...HUH? One of best running backs in NFL (Charles is healthy), great young receiving corps that could be good for many years (Bowe and Baldwin) and everyone saw how great defense was after Crowell took over. This could be a dangerous team if it gets a good QB, and considering how weak rest of division is, they could still win it with a system guy like Cassel as long as he doesn't make mistakes.
    MANNING RIVERS and close call on PALMER all better QBs than CASSEELL. The D will be SOLID they have drafted well over the years on that side of the ball. Charles is a good back but KC needs another weapon. I WANNA SEE MCCLUSTER BLACK BUTT RUN UP AND DOWN THE FIELD MOE...

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Ryan Matthews will not be 100% week 1. I can see the Raiders ending up -1 or so. That o line isn't very good and the raiders have a good front 7.

LT Profits

MANNING RIVERS and close call on PALMER all better QBs than CASSEELL. The D will be SOLID they have drafted well over the years on that side of the ball. Charles is a good back but KC needs another weapon. I WANNA SEE MCCLUSTER BLACK BUTT RUN UP AND DOWN THE FIELD MOE...
    Right, as I said, Chiefs are a QB away from being really good. McClusters adds nice depth, but Charles is the man (and he is great, not good).

dodger33
    Kershnasty

I dont think anyone has mentioned Hillis either! It's funny all these people are on qb's nutsacks but if your defense is good enough you don't need an elite qb. Don't believe me just watch Matt Schaub or Joe Flacco.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Falcons going to open up it up more this year, they want to keep Turner's touches down so he doesn't hit the wall again. So lots of Jacquiz Rogers, who can make plays,catch some passes, but can he help block??? Big question vs good pass rush, and Chiefs will be flying on D in opener. Falcons line doesn't seem to have improved, only added a 2nd round pick,they are moving guys around, couple will be in new spots this year. If they gel, don't think will be in first few weeks.
    Until proven otherwise they are a below avg O line.

LostBankroll

We will see if Charles can do it this year... He is far from great but he is a promising talent..

LT Profits

We will see if Charles can do it this year... He is far from great but he is a promising talent..
    He is averaging 6.1 yards per carry over his CAREER, which I'd bet is the highest of any active running back with over 400 carries (Charles is one carry shy of 500). Sounds great to me.

LostBankroll

Young promising talent... HE IS NOT GREAT... can we stop sucking unproven players yet.. He will do great to stay fit the entire 17 week regular season.. I see a possible .500 record for KC.. Besides that they are a year or two removed from challenging to win the West.

LT Profits

Young promising talent... HE IS NOT GREAT... can we stop sucking unproven players yet.. He will do great to stay fit the entire 17 week regular season.. I see a possible .500 record for KC.. Besides that they are a year or two removed from challenging to win the West.
    How is he unproven? He carried Chiefs to division title two years ago, over 1400 rushing yards while averaging 6.4 per carry and played in all 16 games. Also added 468 receiving on 10.4 per catch. I think he is and will continue to be studly.

Goat Milk

Profits all you keep saying is the chiefs are 1 qb away from being a good team. How many times do I have to explain to you that they don't have the qb and the qb runs the show in today's league. Cassell will be under center in 2 weeks and he won't deliver. Simple as that.

LT Profits

Profits all you keep saying is the chiefs are 1 qb away from being a good team. How many times do I have to explain to you that they don't have the qb and the qb runs the show in today's league. Cassell will be under center in 2 weeks and he won't deliver. Simple as that.
    Based in your logic, teams that don't have good quarterbacks can't win. That simply isn't true.

Goat Milk

Based in your logic, teams that don't have good quarterbacks can't win. That simply isn't true.
    That's not what I said. Go ahead and bet the chiefs. I will unload on ATL week 1. Probably my only play of the week.

First 123 Last