MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

1 preseason game today

Lets all work together make some cash. Calling all experts as well. Whats the play today for sunday aug. 12th guys?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not a big fan of preseason but seeing how i pay quite a bit of attention to Lambs i kinda feel like i have a decent play (for preseason anyway)...

un 17.5 1st half...Rams oline has been struggling terribly in camp, Long has been destroying anyone who they line up at right tackle on a daily basis, colts incorporating 3-4 which is a little scary for under as it a totally new system for this team but whoever is coming off the edges shouldnt have a lot of trouble disrupting the passing gm and would think fisher will try to be somewhat run heavy early to try and get oline some momentum and keep bradford upright...Fisher clearly focused on d mainly in this draft and free agent period and this d wasnt terrible last season, corners were a mash unit but that has drastically changed and the run d got a big boost with Brockers in the middle , wouldnt be shocked at all to see a few decent drives that eat up clock by both teams as i think stl will run quite a bit (which rams should be able to accomplish against a new defensive system) and Luck may have some success in the middle of field but dont think he will have a lot of time and would think big plays wont be a priority or something easily accomplished..

lot of writing for a week 1 preseason gm and of coarse i could be terribly wrong but think it worth a small play as even tho i dont have much faith in indy d i have faith rams offense isnt going to be all that impressive and trust their d is capable of limiting indy
    Points Awarded:

MikeyD323 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Anyone else?

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game will be fixed in favour of luck to help build the hype.Mark my words the refs will make sure indy wins.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    this game will be fixed in favour of luck to help build the hype.Mark my words the refs will make sure indy wins.
    replacement refs to help a team win a preseason game hahaha

the hype is already there for Luck

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Under

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

St louis +1

2daBank

well if it wasnt for a fukkin screen pass on lucks 1st play that lambs obviously wernt prepared for this be going really well.. still not in to bad of shape as rams are eating clock as i thought and the olines for both teams not doing much in way of protecting the qbs...

2daBank

that preseason for you, fisher takes out defensive starters and Luck goes nuts...

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Defensive starters were in most of that time

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Defensive starters were in most of that time
    didnt see a defensive starter in on last scoring drive, besides the d tackles..

bamaatlsu
    bamaatlsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5310

i thought it was good analysis, 2dabank. Can't win 'em all. GL

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

Rams look like another year of SHIT.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rob7168 View Post
    Rams look like another year of SHIT.
    no doubt..their offensive line has looked dreadful in camp and while i think the dline is solid not sure they gonna punish many teams the way they have been in camp tho...d will actually be good and with Bradfords cross-eyed ass not getting protection fisher will be super run heavy so unders should be very good in a lot of their gms as Lambs will eat a little clock and prob not have much to show for it except some fgs..