LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

**** betting on NFL

I know you all love football and can't wait till football season but as far as betting goes, it is harder to win than baseball. This is a garbage sport to bet on. I am done with this shit for good. **** football of any kind, college, professional. It all sucks to bet on.

LordVodka

I had Panthers/Texas over 16 in the 2nd. All the Texans needed to do was kick a FG and I get a push but these idiots let the time run out.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

no offense pal, but betting a preseason game is not the smartest thing to do. NFL regular season is not an easy sport to bet on, but at least bet on games that count. much luck to you this year

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    no offense pal, but betting a preseason game is not the smartest thing to do. NFL regular season is not an easy sport to bet on, but at least bet on games that count. much luck to you this year

impossible to get a handle on a game when starters play one or two series.

LordVodka

I'm going to get them back during regular season. That's what I've decided. I will try to get 5Dimes for all they're worth. How much do they let you bet a game there?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i give up. looking into euro hockey now

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

honestly he's right not on purpose but in general football is hell to bet on and most definatly the most unpreiditcable