Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Pats/ Saints

Heard that the Pats are not playing any of the 1st string Offensive line tonight, not sure how long Brady will plao or if they will even risk playing him with the whole 1st string not playing... Just wanted to pass the info along,,,,,
    Points Awarded:

tatddy gave Footballtime 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Chase Daniels looked very good for the Saints last game...

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Can't believe the saints are playing on Thursday after playing Sunday night...you would have thought they would get a Saturday game at least

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

someone tell me why the line keeps moving...opened at saints +3, now its +4.5.........whats up

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

line is at pats -5 -110 right now, but the team totals are still NO 17.5 and pats 20......

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Heard that the Pats are not playing any of the 1st string Offensive line tonight, not sure how long Brady will plao or if they will even risk playing him with the whole 1st string not playing... Just wanted to pass the info along,,,,,
    No offense but if you were in SD I would respect this but they don't have and haven't had a starting line in camp and you should know that based on your avatar. I've been posting this for 3 days. You're posting like they have an O line and they are holding them out. If they didn't play their top 5 OL available they wouldn't have enough OL to finish the game or QB's for that matter.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

These are 2 friendly coaching staffs i.e. they've been practicing together for the last 3 days. Follow the line??? I don't really know but NO seems like a no brainer. let's see if they press the NE OL that will be the telltale sign. No blitzes plain jane fix was in. Just don't get suckered in on NE OL short term.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Isn't New Orleans 4 deep at the RB position? All the QB has to do is throw screens in the 2nd half... and it's over for New England. 2nd half back ups for New England aren't going to be ready for it.... just like Arizona wasn't. I think this game is a trap for New England lovers.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books are way off here. Good chance New Orleans wins this game outright at +185..... Im +4.5 and ml