Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13521

NO vs NE Thurs ANGLE?

What's your thoughts on a possible angle here. The teams have practiced together for the past 2/3 days.

They certainly will know each others strenghts and weaknesses.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Hearing NO winning both lines of scrimmage. NE O line pretty thin. They likely get exposed here and I'm betting Brady gets off the field quickly even if he starts.

musky123
    musky123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

I don't think Brady will even start

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by musky123 View Post
    I don't think Brady will even start
    I'll update if I hear anything.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO on a short week when they couldn't even get 21pts on AZ. You got to remember that. I wouldn't be surprised if we see 3rd string NO for most of the game.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

The 3rd string qb for NO looked horrible on Sunday night. I like the Pats.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brian Hoyer will start for the Patriots, and that makes it pretty unlikely to me that Brees will play for the Saints. It should be Hoyer v. Daniels.

That being said, both teams want to win it after the few days of joint camp, and even with their top QBs out, offense is going to rule the day, I would think. Even at 38, I would lean to the score going over.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    NO on a short week when they couldn't even get 21pts on AZ. You got to remember that. I wouldn't be surprised if we see 3rd string NO for most of the game.
    I considered this but with 95 man rosters don't think it matters as much as when games count with 55.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Brian Hoyer will start for the Patriots, and that makes it pretty unlikely to me that Brees will play for the Saints. It should be Hoyer v. Daniels.

That being said, both teams want to win it after the few days of joint camp, and even with their top QBs out, offense is going to rule the day, I would think. Even at 38, I would lean to the score going over.
    Kind of leaning this way myself and also leaning NO. Pats O line in trouble. Worried a bit about the timimg for the offenses though if both Brees and Brady don't play.